“Had to leave this place....”
Review of 3 Country Bistro

3 Country Bistro
Ranked #14 of 141 Restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We went into this restaurant last week. It was about 12 o' clock and we sat down and were given menus. The family next to us had coats on and we left our coats on as well. My wife and I entertained our 2 year-old daughter. It was freezing in there; no heat. I looked up to see if anyone would come to us and serve us water. No one did. I looked up at the kitchen and noticed they were just starting chop food. Yikes. That's a bad sign. We waited over 20 minutes and not one person came up to us and said they would take our order. The other family next to us was waiting much longer than us. After a while, I told wife I felt we could go elsewhere to get food much more quickly. It was freezing, no water, no dialogue about whether or not someone would be there to assist, or that they were still setting up and getting prepared....nothing. So we left....

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We went for dinner here and had our usuals and they were good. Service was 4* inspire of the place being near empty. Food taste is still good and we enjoyed the meal. This is my 4th review here but we have been regulars here over the last few years.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

In fairness I have only had a couple of appetizers at this place so far. I intend to go back and try sushi, which was liked very much by a man at the table next to ours.

I really hoped that this place was a nicer place to sit in. It is small with only a couple of places I would feel comfortable in. Some tables are too close to the door (cold draft in winter), some too close to the kitchen and in the way where customers and staff are moving a lot. Very little space to move around.

The prices are reasonable but the food wasn't anything special. I had fried vegetable spring role which had very little inside it and consisted mostly of the fried dough on the outside. Dipping sauce was good, but I assume they get that from a bottle. The starchiness of the content inside also made me think that they used something like mashed up potatoes or chick peas as part of filling. Not what I like in my vegetable spring roles. The steamed shrimp dumplings consistency was perfect, but they had very little flavor and were uninteresting.

I really want to give this place another chance though since the staff was nice and hard working and there is a chance that they do sushi better than these appetizers.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We seem to only come here for lunch and each time we have enjoyed it. The food is delicious if you love Korean, Japanese and Thai food.

PROS:
.Generous portions and great asian flavors
.All of their food from sushi, appetizers and cooked food are yummy.

CONS:
. Place is small and better suited for small groups up to 4. For larger groups, it would be better to come at non-peak times. Not sure if they take reservations

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Excellent sushi. You will be hard pressed to find a better sushi restaurant. Parking sucks but food and prices are great. Don't order take-out. Delivery is poor, at best. Bring your own wine or beer. You'll love the food and prices. BE Not Afraid!