“What a gem”
Review of The '6 House Pub

The '6 House Pub
Ranked #6 of 49 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This place was in and out a great experience. From the time we got seated until the time we left; our server Matt was nothing short of awesome! Very personable and provided great service. Food was great as well; mushrooms for an app and my fiancé and I got the tuna and the duck! 5/5 and will be returning within our week stay to see matt!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love it here! Anytime of the year! Cozy in the winter to sit inside and nice to sit out side in warmer weather. This is one of my husband and my favorite places to eat. Never had a bad meal here! Always pleasant staff. A menu with a wide range of something for everyone! I have celiac and they have a great gluten free menu! So many choices! A few years back we had my in laws 25th Anniversary party here in their reception room. Everything was perfect! I’d highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

good beer & wine selection. decent appetizers (particularly of all things outstanding fried pickes). we had fun!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Took my wife here-first time back in a couple months and it was awesome. New menus with great choices. We went with Cajun seafood pasta...amazing. Even got a special apple pie dessert..wow.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Nostalgic restaurant in an old barn. "Pub Plus" type of menu very well prepared. Nice, attentive service if a bit slow. If you're looking for a restaurant with character, this is the place for you.

1  Thank 101Reasons