“Delicious! Just one complaint......”
Review of The '6 House Pub

The '6 House Pub
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I, along with our son and his girlfriend, ate at the '6 House Pub one Friday evening. Love the atmosphere in the dining room..comfy and cozy. I had the raspberry chicken and the taste was heavenly. My only complaint was, I was only given 4 tiny pieces of chicken breast, and I was still hungry when my dinner was gone. The rest of my party had enough to eat because they had pub burgers and fries. Luckily, I was able to stave off my hunger by snitching a few of my husband's french fries, since he had plenty. The prices were reasonable, and we enjoyed our dinners, but as I stated my meal was quite tiny. It's a good thing I'm a woman; a man would have viewed my dinner as a meager snack..I'm sure. The raspberry sauce was so good that I scooped it all up with a spoon and savored every drop. I would love to go back to the '6 House Pub and have the luscious raspberry chicken again..but next time I hope my plate is a little bigger.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly staff. Lovely location, set on wooded lot. Inside reminds me of our house growing up, colonial, comfy, fireplaces, creaky floors and excellent food. The seating is old style furnishings that just make you want to stay awhile. Nice bar inside which leads to the diningroom. there is also outside seating for meals or an afternoon cocktail. It can get busy, make sure you call ahead

We have eaten here before and would recommend it to anyone

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stayed at The 1896 House on the same property. We loved the Barnside Luxury Suites there which we next to the restaurant. The food was out of this world! It is the second time we stayed at the Inn and ate here. I wish we lived in NW Mass. We would eat there often.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

What a cool unique place to eat! Loved the oversized chairs and sofas. Would have gave an excellent but service was slow due to function at the restaurant. The staff tried their best to keep up. YOu could tell they were not prepared for the event and needed more staff. Our food was awesome. We ordered several appetizers and they all were delicious. So we would go back on a quieter night.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I don't know if they just didn't have enough people working on this Saturday night but a bunch of tables in our vicinity waited for like 10-20 minutes for even just water. When we did get served the waiter was great and the food was fine but the waiting was agonizing. Need to fix that!