“Try the fish and chips.”

Cozy Corner Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Stopped for lunch and ordered the fish and chips. Very good portion, tasty and reasonable price. They have a good variety of dishes if you're not a fish lover or don't want fried food.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My girlfriend and I were staying at the River Bend Farm B&B and walked up the street to the Cozy Corner Restaurant. We split a small eggplant pizza and both of us agreed it was one of the best pizzas we have ever eaten (top three). The restaurant was very busy but we didn't have to wait long to be waited on. The pizza took a little while but since it is made to order that was to be expected. My friend also liked the chick-pea salad that is served while you are waiting for your meal.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

It's smallish which can pass as cozy but that's mincing words. It was late and we were starving so no one cared if the name fit.

The restaurant portion was closing so we sat in the bar area which was fine with us. We just had burgers and salads which were acceptable. Service was fine, the waitress friendly. This is not a place one will write home about but if you're simply hungry or want a drink at a small (cozy!) bar this can be a place to stop - especially because it was getting late in the evening and not many eateries were open. None of that sounds like a vote of confidence but we would return.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My friend and I had the best pizza evah - Eggplant Supreme - and we ate every crumb! Delicious! Home atmosphere, nice waitstaff.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Friendly staff & good food. Been here a few times when I visit the Berkshires. When they're slow, you get great service. When I timed it wrong I waited over an hour in the bar & had to leave to get to WTF to see my show without a meal. I wasn't happy. If they couldn't get me a meal in a reasonable amount of time, they should have let me know & I could have gone somewhere else. I'd go back, but if the lot is full, I wouldn't even pull in.