“Taco Tuesday!”

Ranked #23 of 49 Restaurants in Williamstown
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have been to Desperados on many occasions, and yesterday was just as good as my other previous meals. Yes, it was Taco Tuesday, all you can eat Taco's, and i was not disappointed at all. First I ordered a made to order Margarita and the first bartender made a fabulous one for me. I then ordered my three tacos, (1 with chicken and 2 with spiced beef), I have to tell you, they were loaded and so os good that I just had to order two more, which I almost finished the 2nd one. While I was eating, I ordered another Margarita with the 2nd bartender, that one was just as good. I have never had a bad meal there, so if your taste buds are for Mexican food, go there and enjoy the meals!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Went here for dinner last night. My husband and I both had Ritos which are huge burritos. They were delicious. The salsa and chips were also good. The employees were friendly. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

They have really good Ritos which are basically really large burrito dishes with chicken, steak or shrimp. Very tasty and you won't go away hungry.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

It seems so many Mexican restaurants get their recipes from the same cookbook. This restaurant is different. Their entrees have a fantastic, unique taste.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My husband and I had a great time at Desperados. Fabulous margaritas, great shrimp/crab enchiladas. Excellent service. We enjoyed our meal tremendously