The Orchards Hotel(Williamstown)
US$ 233
US$ 178
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 247/night.

Willows Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

Cozy Corner Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 83
Williamstown Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
The Williams Inn(Williamstown)
US$ 213
US$ 192
Priceline
Berkshire Valley Inn(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 137
House On Main Street(Williamstown)
US$ 127
US$ 166
US$ 334
US$ 127
Groupon.com
Berkshire Hills Country Inn(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
All reviewssuperb staywaffle makerclean roomsnorth adamslock
Reviewed 6 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Terrible experience. I have allergies and the room we stayed in was loaded with mold and toxins....when we tried to switch rooms the desk clerk smiled and spoke barely any English except to say Wyndham....nothing done that day and no rooms anywhere else in the area. There was mold all over the bathroom! Ceiling, tub and sink. Totally disgusting and for $167 a night. Nothing positive to say and I have stayed at many other Howard Johnsons and Wyndham properties..

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracey R
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Older property was well maintained. Rooms are actually in two or three separate buildings. Parking is tight. King bed had good, comfortable mattress. Breakfast area small but adequate. Rates were a bit high probably due to fall foliage season in VT.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We booked the room on a Saturday night and the check in was fine. We were shown to our room. I used the bathroom and noticed there was a hair on the toilet seat and that the toilet paper had not been changed. I figured I could get past that until I came out of the bathroom and saw my wife sitting straight up on the bed.

She showed me how there were no fitted sheets and to make it worse the pad was covered in hair and stains. I have pictures, it was disgusting. I went to the front desk to explain the situation and that I wanted a refund. He offered another room, but given that unpleasant experience I was not in the mood try another room so we drove home. The clerk said he couldn't get access to the computer system, but I was assured I would be called on Sunday. This never happened, when I finally got a hold of a Manager on Wednesday I was told there is nothing he can do.

I associate the Wyndham name with quality and I would be ashamed if that hotel was representing my business. I have stayed in many hotels all over the world and I have never walked out of one before.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family