See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2015

My husband and I spent a beautiful sunny afternoon and evening at Clover Hill Farm. The land and views are beautiful and the home is lovely. It's all post and beam with no nails with lovely upstairs accommodations. You are greeted by the beagles and the goat. We walked the property which is beautiful and so well maintained. Carolyn could not be more gracious and we would certainly return .

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed here last night and at first we were greeted by 2 dogs and a goat! the house is so cute. the horses are so nice. it's a great distance from town to walk there. the owners are so caring. all of the animals are so so so nice and I would definitely come back!

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Emily C
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I stayed at Clover Hill Farm last night and was immediately impressed with the property. We were quickly greeted by two adorable beagles, and soon after their owner. We were showed to our room, and went into town for dinner. (Eat at Pera Mediterranean Bistro!) The Inn Keepers could not be more kind and catered to our every need. I felt right at home and really enjoyed my time.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs have beautiful views!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank awesome_advisor123
Reviewed 21 March 2015

My daughter and I stayed in the apartment above the garages for February break. We were able to spread ourselves out and relax (useful for a mom and teenager!) and bought basic food supplies to use in the excellent kitchen. We met a couple of the horses one morning, but otherwise were left to our own devices, which was great.
We ate at several great places locally, including the Orchard Inn and the Moonlight Diner and Grill right next to Clover Hill Farm, and Tunnel City Coffee in town. The Clark and the University museum were minutes away, and we had lovely drives in the area.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank fvidalwhite
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Clover Hill Farm is the perfect place if you love animals and want a casual, comfy stay. The owners really do treat you like family, so it feels like home. The animals are all very friendly and even the "mean duck" is actually pretty nice as it turns out. If you have your own dog, there is no better place.

As it is more like a home than a hotel, don't expect daily maid service or a continental breakfast. But for people who would prefer interesting people and good conversation, a comfortable spacious room, and a wet nose sniffing your feet while you eat, stay here.

Room Tip: The upstairs room was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple