“Friendly baker, great food!”
Review of A-Frame Bakery

A-Frame Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Williamstown
Description: The A-Frame Bakery offers unique handmade specialty products made from scratch daily with the finest all natural ingredients - fresh butter, eggs, milk, cream, premium chocolate and nuts. A wide selection of high quality products are prepared on premise and baked fresh daily. In order to accommodate our customers requests, special orders and reserved orders are encouraged. Traditional as well as signature flavors of delectable babkas, rugelach, brioche, coffee cakes, cookies, biscotti, tortes, pies and tarts, cakes and cupcakes, muffins, pastries, truffles, challah, baguettes, bialys, spiced nuts, assorted savory items and wonderful full-bodied coffee to compliment all of the our fresh baked specialities.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stopped in while staying at the Berkshire Country Hills Hotel just down the road. The baker was super friendly and her coffee cake was killer.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I recently stayed in Williamstown at the Berkshire Hills Country Inn next door. One of the reasons why we like the Berkshire Hills Inn is due to the fact that it's next door to the A-Frame Bakery. This place is amazing for its size. The quality of their products is first rate. The one thing that we love is their scone. We're something of scone snobs, and this place puts out one of the best we've ever had (try the ginger scone). I can't say enough good things about the A-Frame. Try it, you'll love it.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Until I was advised to watch my cholesterol, I was a regular visitor to this bakery, but I still find the occasion to stop in when asked to bring dessert to friends -- or to treat myself for good behavior. EVERYTHING here is baked fresh with the best of ingredients and with consummate skill and love. While I've not tried the full range of its wares, I can assure that nothing disappoints and that all rave about the desserts I bring to friends. The small loave cakes featuring blueberries or apples (often with ginger) are outstanding. And the Hamantaschen is scrumptious (and not sinful)! And yes, you can order it out of season!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have never purchased anything here because they are always out of what I want or they do not make it. So I have stopped trying. No bread, no cake, no pie.???

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I haven't tried too many items from here yet but I absolutely love their huge Chocolate Chip Cookies! Oh so good! They are located in a cute A Frame building and have a bunch of baked goodies on hand to purchase. They take special orders and I've heard nothing but good things about their cakes. Give them a try and definitely try their Cookies haha.