All reviews new england indoor pool classic hotel admissions office clark museum floral wallpaper buffet breakfast wall paper chocolate croissant college campus front desk staff bit dated within walking distance the williamstown theatre festival place to stay nice room spring street
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Williams Inn during an event at the college. Our experience was superb from beginning to end. The Inn is lovely and comfortable, and the staff is outstanding. They were so incredibly accommodating of our every need. When we arrived with our dog in tow, we found pet bowls, treats, and a darling welcome sign waiting in our room. The food is also delicious both in the dining room and in the tavern. Williamstown is so beautiful and the Inn is the absolute best spot to stay, especially for those visiting the school. The location couldn't be better. 10/10 would stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChandrickH, General Manager at The Williams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear elizabethwX6317ZG,

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Williams Inn during your visit. We are one of the top pet friendly hotels in the area so we believe in providing a memorable experience for you as well as your pet. I am glad you found the food for breakfast and dinner delicious. We look forward to your next visit when your travel plans bring you back to Williamstown.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great stay @ the Williams Inn. It was our second stay there . The location is great as we went to a Williams College football game. Our room was clean as was the whole Inn. The food was very good & the staff is very helpful & pleasant

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChandrickH, General Manager at The Williams Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear gerrie157,

I am so glad to hear you chose to stay with us at The Williams Inn again. It is always great to hear that our guests find our rooms and inn clean, staff friendly and helpful, and the food good. We try extremely hard to make every guest stay memorable. Thank you for your response and look forward to you next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

my wife turned down bed sheets blood was on sheets/comforter staff did change sheets but really was disgusted just was a very bad experience please let me know if staff was told thank you very much Hans

Dear Hans G,

I truly apologize for this unfortunate and uncommon experience. I can assure you that this has never happened before during my tenure and yes the staff did inform our Executive Housekeeper and myself and we will investigate to see why this happened and to ensure it does not occur again. Please reach out directly to discuss chandrick.hayes@williamsinn.com.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I enjoyed our stay here. Staff was very friendly and helpful. the breakfast had a nice variety each morning and we loved the ambiance of the dining area, 7 great coffee. Our room was spacious. the sitting area had a beautiful chandelier (which I hope they move to the new Inn!).the restaurant food was not so great. We were disappointed the pool was not open the night we are ready to use it.

Dear kafiagirl,

I am very delighted to hear that you and your sister enjoyed your stay at The Williams Inn. It always good to hear that guest find our staff friendly and helpful. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast but I do apologize that restaurant food for dinner was not so great. I will share your concerns with the Chef. I also understand your disappointment with the pool being closed; however we do have to do routine maintenance on the pool to keep it safe and efficient for all to enjoy and sometimes this does cause a conflict. I do hope you give us another chance in the restaurant when your travel plans bring you back to Williamstown.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I will start off by saying the complementary breakfast was the high point of our stay. The wifi worked.well & the location was perfect to visit the Clark Museum. The decor was dated. There were several minor inconveniences that detracted from our stay. The bathroom was not clean (toenails found on floor), and the hair dryer did not work. The mattresses were very soft and uncomfortable. The TV had limited channels. The room did not have any information about the hotel or restaurants. While walking down stairs the handrail came out of the wall. Most importantly, there was not staff available to assist with luggage.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear buffettb,

I am sorry that we failed in making your stay a positive memorable experience; this is definitely not the norm. I will review you concerns with the team so that we can correct them ASAP. We hope you give us another chance at the current Williams Inn and the New Williams Inn on Spring Street opening July 2019 (10 min walk from current location) when your travel plans bring you back to Williamstown.