Stayed one night. The building may be charming, but the rooms are quite dated, from the pattern carpet to the draperies to the very loud heat to the lack of convenient power jacks without unplugging lamps and appliances.Walls are paper thin and one can hear other guests showering or flushing the toilet as if they were in one's own room.
Room amenities included coffee maker, although only decaf was provided (no regular coffee).
The bathroom is also quite dated with stained tub and tiles and very low water pressure in the sink (good water pressure in the shower).
No restaurant or stores nearby. The hotel has its own restaurant (did not try).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Berkshires Hills, The Williams Inn is set on the Williams College campus and offers 124 guest rooms, four function spaces, complimentary WiFi, an indoor pool and on-site dining. The culinary team is committed to using local, seasonal ingredients and offers New American cuisine featuring New England classics and updated favorites. Continental breakfast is included for all reservations. The inn is a quick walk to The Clark Art Institute, Williamstown Theatre Festival and many natural attractions including the Appalachian Trail. The Williams Inn is located at 1090 Main Street, Williamstown, Mass. 01267. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your The Williams Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williams Hotel Williamstown
- Williams Inn Williamstown Ma