All reviews new england indoor pool superior room clark museum floral wallpaper buffet breakfast college campus oatmeal location is great front desk staff old world charm within walking distance art institute bit dated spring street fresh fruit tavern
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had a very nice stay. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. The staff was so nice and accomodating. The night time manager was particularly helpful. The Clark Institute was phenomenal. Don't miss it. The campus was beautiful.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff was friendly. Room was clean but in need of an update. Wi-Fi was weak in the room and we had to be in the lobby for a good connection. Dinner was average. We had the Impossible was delicious. The salmon was over cooked and tough.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The staff from calling for reservation to reception to the tavern, all were friendly, polite and helpful.The room with clean , the bed was comfortable and breakfast was include. Well worth the price. The hotel centrally located to shop and the college. The Inn is pet friendly. The walls are built well or are insulted well. I could not hear people or pets. They have an indoor pool and hot tub to enjoy year round. I highly recommend this inn.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Having read other reviews about this hotel which were critical, I really wanted to find they were wrong but sadly it wasn't somewhere I would want to return to. The room was ok, I could forgive the flowery wallpaper and patterned carpet and generally dated decor but the incredibly noisy aircon made for an uncomfortable night's sleep. Breakfast was basic but my main complaint is that the place smelled unpleasant - another guest was overheard saying "is that gardenias I can smell? Smells like Grandma's house" and she was right, it was unpleasant and appeared to be an artificial scent to cover a whiff of mould or mildew - most unappealing especially as it hit you as you entered the lobby area. We stayed 2 nights and realised on the second that the walls are paper thin as we could hear every word spoken by our neighbours!

Shame because Williamstown is a lovely town and this must've been a great hotel in its heyday.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I had a good stay and the room was comfortable. The colonial decor in the room was kind of tired but I know they are building a new inn. The buffet was adequate and everyone on staff friendly. Can't beat being on campus.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends