“Pub Food”

The W Bar And Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The W Bar And Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 48 Restaurants in Williamstown
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 19
Description: Inspired New American Cuisine + Hand Crafted Drinks
Description: Inspired New American Cuisine + Hand Crafted Drinks
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We dropped in for beer and burgers and found golfers relaxing after a day on the links. The price was right with prompt and attentive service. On rthe road between Willianstown and Pittsfield this is a goodm destination to drop in on.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with my coworkers and I was thoroughly impressed! Great food, fresh ingredients, personable staff, quick service... couldn't have been better for a quick lunch!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This was the most bizarre restaurant experience I have ever had. I don't usually give out such critical reviews. But after my dinner experience there, I feel like I have to warn other people against spending their money at this establishment before they make significant improvements.

Probably the biggest negative was the consistently poor ambiance, from the front door that looks like it belongs to a biker bar to the foyer that stank of sweetly sick bathroom cleaner to the main dining space that looks like an abandoned Brady Bunch ski lodge to curtains tied back with dinner napkins that separate the smaller back room from the main to the water and wine glasses speckled with bits of dried food to the three forks rolled up in my cloth napkin to our large burgers brought out on tiny appetizer plates with no chips and cheese missing from one to my husbands beer being forgotten and the finale, our ketchup-smeared receipt at the end... it was just so bizarre.

I don't mean to spew a litany of complaints, but it was just so consistently odd and disjointed at every turn.

The one positive is that if you actually took our burgers and our salad and transported them to a different atmosphere - such as a roadside diner - the quality and flavors would have been comparable with the price tag. It was just the whole uncomfortable experience from start to finish that made it a poor experience.

1  Thank MontereyMama83
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We dined at the W bar and Grill after seeing the rose Tattoo at the festival and we got a bit lost but the restaurant gave us better directions than our GPS did. When we arrived the restaurant was empty (at 6;30 on a Saturday?) which was not a good sign. BUT it turned out to be an amazing place with great food. Try the Bang Bang cauliflower with dipping sauce for a starter for it was melt in your mouth great. I had the wild mushroom and truffle pasta special which if you like mushrooms like I do you will love. My friend had the Citrus Panko Chicken which also was wonderful. The restaurant is out on the outskirts of town and on a golf course but I would definitely eat there again if I am anywhere in the area

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Have been here twice and the wait was very very long both times for lunch and dinner.
When the food arrived for lunch it was good, so all's well that ends well.
The food at dinner was another story and the service was haphazard, cold food and brought out at intervals so that two of the party was finished before the others had their meals brought. Management and kitchen -- hello?
Kind owner and waitress bought us free drinks and was apologetic. Probably just fine for drinks and snacks after golf. The potential is there, but right now this place needs some serious help to become a decent restaurant.