“Interesting turn of events”
Review of Gio's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gio's Pizzeria
Ranked #29 of 130 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Deli, Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza, roast beef and Greek style restaurant, serving quality food at reasonable prices for over 30 years. We have quick delivery. Our portions are large. Friendly staff and extremely clean restaurant. Regardless of why you try us, you'll always have a good experience. Ask about our catering menu!
Reviewed 9 October 2016

While I have ordered from here for years I was pleasantly surprised with my last delivery! My significant other and myself ordered a small italian sub and a large,half bacon and pepperoni with extra pizza sauce, cooked crispy. The delivery driver came and dropped off the food. when I opened the pizza I was less than impressed with the fact that it didnt have any extra sauce and was improperly cooked. I was so hungry that I decided to overlook the transgression and eat it anyway. Well didnt you know that about 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and the delivery driver was standing on the stoop with a pizza and an apology for not bringing the correct pizza in the first place. Now, what blows my mind is the fact that I didnt even call and complain. Thumbs up to GIOS for coming through and FYI- I've always loved your greek style pizza. Also for those of you who arent in the mood for pizza the steak and chicken combo dinner is incredible as well as the steak& cheese subs!!

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Great sub place although I don't get the subs. I get a delicious dinner of chicken or steak alfredo with ziti and broccoli. Hot and seasoned just right. Enough food for two meals. Also, a nice clean spot if you want to eat in. I usually get mine to go.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Everything I've tried here is pretty good. They just have smaller portions than other places. The salads are small and the small subs are really small. Other than that the food is really good. Their calzones and buffalo chicken subs are really good.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

This is a little place, and from the outside looks sort of like a typical sub shop. They also do catering, and my husband's work once had them cater. He brought home a taste. It became our favorite go-to for their chicken/rotini/broccoli alfredo. Yum!

Reviewed 28 October 2012

My husband and I order from here pretty often. They have fantastic roast beef subs. Their buffalo chicken salads are also very good. Pizza, I've had better right around the corner at our other fave take out place.