“Excellent decor, food and service at a reasonable price”
Review of Precinct 10

Precinct 10
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Weymouth
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and myself enjoyed the food immensely and Erica our waitress did an excellent job serving us the delicious food. Extensive drink menu and daily specials. I had the barbecue platter which had homemade sauce(perfect) My Daughter had swordfish with shrimp, my son had Mahi-Mahi Mahi-Mahi on top of risotto and my wife had a lobster roll everything was prefect hot and delicious. My parents arrived late and they were accommodated right away. Great place and we will definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Good food service was very good. Love the decorations. Had the fish sandwich along with my husband was very impressed.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Nice big place, little noisey,music too loud. My meal was very good, my wife's meal was not so good. Large portions. The waitress was very nice, but when she was told that my wife did not like her meal, she only wanted to know why and did not offer to bring her something else or maybe a free drink or dessert.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Ate at one of the hightop booths in the bar area. Vibe was good but you could still hear each other. Food was good and waitress was also very cool.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife and I tried Precinct 10 because our local spot was closed for construction. We needed to eat quickly so we chose to sit at the bar. The entire restaurant filled up quickly and was very busy. The menu offers lots of American fare and at great prices. Service was prompt and the food was good. My mahi mahi tacos were ok and my wife's salad was very fresh. The meat and cheese board was good with a nice selection of meats, olives, marinated peppers and some various cheeses. Prices were good and decent draft selection as well.