“Great bakery for sweets and cakes”

Dessert Works Specialty Cakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Westwood
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

For delicious sweet bites, specialty cakes, or traditional tarts this place is a must for your celebrations! Just got a graduation cake from them today. Grab a fork!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Dessert works has been my go-to bakery for any cakes I need for special occasions. Their staff is always prompt and helpful with any order that you need to make and have always done a top notch job with all the custom orders I have placed. I've ordered from them for my bridal shower, gender reveal party and baby shower.
The cakes themselves are absolutely delicious! Light, fluffy and availabile in a variety of flavors. My personal favorite is the Lemon Summer Berry as well as the Strawberries and Cream. I always get raves from friends and family. Definitely do yourself a favor and order from them! You will not be disappointed!
Their pastries are also delicious!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Always get my special occasion and birthday cakes here. It is expensive but if you want a quality custom decorated cake you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This the #1 place for cakes. I had my engagement party cake here and then my son's shower cake and his 1 year birthday cake. It is truly the best cake shop in all of Boston.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

I love this place, always great service and I can't still pick my favorite dessert!
The coconut cake , the red velvet, the chocolate and vanilla cupcakes are fantastic and always fresh.
The sugar cookies are always a hit in my house. They make other desserts and tarts but the space is limited here! Great place to try!!