3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$120
Travelocity$120
Vio.com$120
Hurb$127
1,049 results
All reviews front desk the galley wedding block off the highway would stay here again clean rooms easy access bittersweet ma inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2022 via mobile

I don’t even know where to begin.
Could never get in contact with someone to book a block. So we booked about 10-15 rooms there through Expedia.
No AC and no one cared.
Most of my family is Hispanic/Latino and most are fluent in English (not that it matters), manager misunderstood the name of a guest (my family) when checkin in, placed them in someone else’s room. I came back to clarify since I made the block, because the person who’s room the guest had been placed in arrived and needed a room, manager argues with me saying that there is no room under the persons name.
Soon she realizes that she is wrong but says “IF YOU ALL SPOKE ENGLISH, SHE WOULDN’T HAVE MESSED IT UP.”
It is very sad that My family and I came, and during such a special day where we brought the Hampton inn ALOT OF BUSINESS. We are being judged and discriminated against.
Very sad that not an even an apology has been made.
I gave two stars because the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was pretty decent.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark Watkinson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Congratulations on your recent marriage! May you have a lifetime of fun and laughter together! I am sorry that you feel that you were discriminated against. Wedding blocks are normally booked several months to years in advance. Since you had booked rooms, through a third-party reseller, who did not provide the guests addresses, this resulted in unnecessary confusion during the check in process. I am sorry that you felt you were discriminated against, that was never our intention, and I do apologize. Thank you for choosing our hotel, and I hope that you will give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2022

The hotel location is quiet and the room was comfortable and clean. One useful feature was a sofa table which meant I could sit in the easy chair and work from my laptop instead of sitting at a desk. My stay was two days and the first days breakfast was a bit better than most hotel breakfast fare, but the second day they served frittatas and they were absolutely delicious...not the usual dried out versions.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for being a guest to our hotel! I also thank you for your extremely kind review of our property! Please believe that was our honor, and pleasure, to serve you during your time with us. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! I ask that you consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you so very much for choosing our hotel for your stay, and I hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Been staying at Hampton Inn our entire northeast trip when available and this one so far by far is the best. Welcoming staff. All the best items in my room and the bedding and towels we have come to expect but have not seen so far 5*****. Washer/dryer Thank you Falls River

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark Watkinson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Thank you so much for being a guest to our hotel! I also thank you for your extremely kind review of our property! Please believe that is was our honor, and pleasure, to serve you during your time with us. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! I ask that you consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you so very much for choosing our hotel for your stay, and I hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2022

We are Hilton Diamond members, and primarily use Hilton/Hampton properties for our travel. we have stayed 46 nights just this year and this was the nicest one in a long time. Everything was up to standard, unlike most we have stayed the last two years. Karen at the desk was very nice with us. The owners and GM have my appreciation. There are quite a few Hampton properties that could use their management skill and effort toward customer appreciation.

Date of stay: July 2022

Thank you so much for being a Hilton Honor's Diamond Member, and for being a guest to our hotel! I also thank you for your extremely kind review of our property! I am both humbled, and honored by your wonderful review of our hotel, and I sincerely thank you! Please believe that is was our honor, and pleasure, to serve you during your time with us. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! I ask that you consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you so very much for choosing our hotel for your stay, and I hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2022 via mobile

Emmanuel was great and an asset to your motel. Also Jeanne is so sweet. Loved our stay always clean, good breakfast and super service. Everything we requested was taken care of quickly. All personnel were out going and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark Watkinson, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Thank you so much for being a guest to our hotel! I also thank you for your extremely kind review of our property! We agree that both Emmanuel and Jeanne are not only wonderful team members, but great people as well, and on their behalf I thank you for all of your kind comments. Please believe that is was both our honor, and pleasure, to serve you during your time with us. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! I ask that you consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you so very much for choosing our hotel for your stay, and I hope to see you here again soon.