Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace Suites
Hotels.com$156
Travelocity$156
Priceline$132
Vio.com$132
All reviews fall river front desk awesome stay fire pit stove top spacious room coffee maker would stay again horseneck beach the hotel staff next morning sade dishwasher receptionist gym sofa cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2022 via mobile

We had a reservation for a suite with a separate bedroom and living room with a sofabed. However, they gave us a standard room with 2 queen size beds, which we had to share with 4 adults. Going back to reception the girl told us that the hotel was overbooked and she couldn´t do anything. Altough they knew this beforehand, they never contacted us so we could make other arrangements. Also, they didn´t tell us during check-in, so we had to discover this for ourselves when entering the room.
However, they charged us the full amount for the larger room, which we didn´t get and was $30 more expensive, so they basically robbed us.
We were offered a $50 reduction, which, after you deduct the $30 we overpaid, amounts to $5 per person. I consider this an insult.
Also the General Manager, Sophia Valverde, couldn´t really be bothered and seems to consider guests as a necessary nuissance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Schietboog
Sophia Valverde, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Hi Schietboog, we’re very sorry that that was your experience with us. A manager will look into this for you.

Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

Our stay at the TownPlace and Shites by Martiott in Westport, MA was excellent! The location was close to Newport. We had a Clean and spacious room. Nice breakfast and great location. We would stay here again and recommend to others. The hotel staff was professional! Friendly and Knowledgeable about recommendations for places to eat (seafood restaurants) in the area. The hotel cleaning staff were friendly and professional the next morning as they arrived to clean the rooms. Overall we would stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Tanja, that’s wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for leaving us a review. Hope you have an amazing day!

Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

The hotel lived up to its name. The room was a townhouse of sort with new features and very clean. Pool and fitness room nice. A bit of a bug problem (not in the rooms). Awesome stay, would stay here over and over again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sophia Valverde, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

Hi ryanhH8037ZF, we appreciate the positive feedback. It means a lot. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 May 2022

After driving 5 hours to get to this hotel, I was told upon arrival that my reservation (made in Feb. '22) was canceled. They had a slip of paper with my email and cancelation number. However, I never received ANY email from them about this cancelation - otherwise, I would not have made the 5 hour drive! The staff said they (this particular staff) didn't cancel and wasn't sure how it was canceled - so this review is more about Marriott in general and not this particular hotel. They said their 'sister' hotel next door would have a room. Yes, they had a room for double the price. I was not going to pay double for Marriott's error. I called the Marriott reservation number that I used when booking both this Marriott and one for another wedding in June. Their 'elite' customer service thanked me for being a Bonvoy member and then said they could not do anything about the price - if they had offered to match the original price I agreed to pay back in Feb., that would have been a satisfactory resolution to this issue. They did nothing. I ended up at a hotel 45 minutes away and missed the wedding rehearsal dinner that night (which was the purpose in going up on Friday) - missing that dinner has no price tag and can't be replicated. As an attorney, I can assure you that I keep excellent track of the details of my hotel bookings. This was 100% a Marriott error.

Date of stay: May 2022
2  Thank Passenger582523
Sophia Valverde, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2022

We are very sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Your remarks will be shared with the team.

Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

I'm really starting to enjoy staying at townplace suites. They are extremely clean Modern and the staff is a specially friendly.
The front desk at this particular town place was extremely helpful with the hints for the area and the knowledge

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Really glad you had a positive experience. Thanks for reviewing. Have a great day!