We just returned from a 4 night stay at Green Harbor. My husband and I had a Cape Codder for 2 and it was the perfect size. Not only did we have a great water view, but we had a large deck with chairs and a picnic table to use. That really made our living space seem much larger.
Our unit was spotlessly clean and well equipped for cooking. The property does not have a restaurant on the premises, but there are many great restaurants on Highway 28 as well as a large grocery store within a 10 minute drive. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom just big enough for 2.
We went to the beach, used the beach chairs, rode bicycles, rowed a canoe and relaxed on our deck. This is a great place for relaxing and getting away from it all.
The location is pretty much right in the middle of Cape Cod, which allowed us to take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard from Woods Hole and travel all the way to Provincetown. I feel as if the central location allowed us to see all of Cape Cod very easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 50 units ranging from one-room efficiencies, one and two bedroom townhouses, two bedroom suites and three bedroom cottages accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis' popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids' Club, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA