Yarmouth Resort
US$ 245
Hampton.com
Hunters Green Motel(West Yarmouth)
US$ 75
Bayside Resort Hotel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
Hotels.com
US$ 73
Mariner Motor Lodge(West Yarmouth)
US$ 155
US$ 104
Town N Country Family Resort(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 80
Tidewater Inn(West Yarmouth)
US$ 82
Windrift Motel(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 71
The Cove at Yarmouth(West Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
Travelocity
US$ 93
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfamily suitecape codirish villageindoor poolhot tubexercise roomsecond floorflat screen tvbed was very comfortableconvenient locationmini golfoff seasoncatherinekitchenettebeachesteamssauna
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I booked this hotel for a quick weekend getaway with my wife. The pictures on the website show the "jacuzzi room" as a room with a four post bed and a jacuzzi in the corner. When we arrived we were put in a room that was a bit small with a reguar bed. I asked the lady at the front desk what had happened to the four post bed and nice linnens, she said that was the "honeymoon suite". Either way the room was nice, not what I expected but nice. The hotel seems more like a motel that someone bought and renovated into a hotel. I did ask for a late checkout and was told that the maids have to clean the rooms so it was not available. I have never been told that before but whatever.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank james m
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Why do We come Back? The Thursday before Labor Day we came down to beat the traffic and arrived around 5-6pm. I walked in to check in and right of the bat you recognized my face and called me by name!!! YOU ARE THE BEST SYLVIA! you made my night. and thats why we will always come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mpal1
Reviewed 23 August 2011

This resort was great and more. The staff was so helpful, Sylvie and Catherine should get an award for what they go through to make a customer's stay enjoyable. There was one glitch and I don't remember her name but that can be dealt with by asking for the above ladies. Now on to the condo and amenities....we had so many different rooms and all where not bad at all. The owner condos where fabulous, all the comforts of home. Comfortable and clean. The pools and hot tub and bbq area the game room....I could just go on and on it was all more than sufficient. My family was very appreciative and happy with our weekend stay.....all 30 of us :)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2011

After a horrible experience at another place down the road, we needed to find somewhere to relocate on a July weekend on Cape Cod. We explained our plight to the woman at the front desk. She offered to show us some rooms before we made decision whether to move there or not. She showed us a recently renovated room with a kitchenette. We were told we could have that particular room. We took it. To make things even better, they allowed us to check in at 9:30 that morning. So, all we had to do is get out of the previous place. We stayed at the Yarmouth Resort from Friday to Sunday. It was quiet, clean and the outdoor pool was great. We've already made plans for next year.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I Have been going to the cape for many years. This hotel was great! Sylvie, the manager, was wonderful to us! My family and I are trying to plan another trip before the summer ends. Sylvie and her staff take customer service to another level. Just because of her and her staff, I will continue to go here and recommend to my family and friends. The rooms were clean and beautiful, and very comfortable. The indoor and outdoor pools were huge selling points and so was the grill in the pool area along with the picnic tables.
If you are planning a trip, do not think twice booking the Yarmouth Resort.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING A TRIP DO NOT THINK TWICE BOOK IT.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family