Yarmouth Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holly Tree Resort(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Yankee Village Motel(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Castle Dawn Motel(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Cape Point Hotel(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
The Cove at Yarmouth(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Cape Cod Family Resort(West Yarmouth)
View Hotel
All reviewsfamily suitecape codirish villageindoor poolhot tubexercise roomsecond floorflat screen tvbed was very comfortableconvenient locationmini golfoff seasoncatherinekitchenettebeachesteamssauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Why do We come Back? The Thursday before Labor Day we came down to beat the traffic and arrived around 5-6pm. I walked in to check in and right of the bat you recognized my face and called me by name!!! YOU ARE THE BEST SYLVIA! you made my night. and thats why we will always come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mpal1
Reviewed 23 August 2011

This resort was great and more. The staff was so helpful, Sylvie and Catherine should get an award for what they go through to make a customer's stay enjoyable. There was one glitch and I don't remember her name but that can be dealt with by asking for the above ladies. Now on to the condo and amenities....we had so many different rooms and all where not bad at all. The owner condos where fabulous, all the comforts of home. Comfortable and clean. The pools and hot tub and bbq area the game room....I could just go on and on it was all more than sufficient. My family was very appreciative and happy with our weekend stay.....all 30 of us :)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2011

After a horrible experience at another place down the road, we needed to find somewhere to relocate on a July weekend on Cape Cod. We explained our plight to the woman at the front desk. She offered to show us some rooms before we made decision whether to move there or not. She showed us a recently renovated room with a kitchenette. We were told we could have that particular room. We took it. To make things even better, they allowed us to check in at 9:30 that morning. So, all we had to do is get out of the previous place. We stayed at the Yarmouth Resort from Friday to Sunday. It was quiet, clean and the outdoor pool was great. We've already made plans for next year.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I Have been going to the cape for many years. This hotel was great! Sylvie, the manager, was wonderful to us! My family and I are trying to plan another trip before the summer ends. Sylvie and her staff take customer service to another level. Just because of her and her staff, I will continue to go here and recommend to my family and friends. The rooms were clean and beautiful, and very comfortable. The indoor and outdoor pools were huge selling points and so was the grill in the pool area along with the picnic tables.
If you are planning a trip, do not think twice booking the Yarmouth Resort.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING A TRIP DO NOT THINK TWICE BOOK IT.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2011

From the time we checked in to our departure just a wonderful weekend, way too short. Both pools were clean and not crowded. The bed was so comfy better than my own, the bathroom was updated strong shower, and to tip it off the Yarmouth House Restaurant was right next store, oh, free coffee in the morning at the check in department. We ate breakfast at a wonderful Irish place just down the road on the same side as the resort.
We are looking forward to spending a nice fall weekend there.
We also took a day trip to Provincetown, had a great lunch and the sights were second to none.
Do yourself a favor and visit.
Thanks,