We stayed for 2 nights, and it was cheap. We expected it to be an economy establishment, but did expect it to have been cleaned. At the top of the stairs in front of our room's window was a black bag of garbage, which stayed there for the entire first day of our stay.
The furnishings and decor were depressingly outdated, and the beds were rock hard. There was a mini fridge in the room with rusty shelving, and a small old tv set.
Before laying down on the beds soon after arrival, we discovered that the pillowcases had other people's hairs on them. We called the office and the man who answered snapped "That's impossible!" when I told him our pillowcases seemingly hadn't been changed from the last guest. He then sent a teenage boy up to our room with some crumpled up, wrinkled pillowcases to replace the dirty ones.
There were smelly, damp used bath towels hanging on the back of the bathroom door.
It was cheap, but we will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hunters Green Motel has been a family owned and operated facility for 45+ Years. We take pride in our friendly and attentive staff that make you feel right at home while you are enjoying Cape Cod. Our 74+ Guest rooms with a combination of King Bed or 2 Double Beds are designed to meet every family's needs. Our one of a kind pool is a must see where you can swim indoors as well as outdoors at the same time. Our in ground 10 Person Jacuzzi with massaging heads will help you unwind after your long day around Cape Cod. Hunters Green is located centrally in West Yarmouth on route 28 less than 2 miles from Seagull Beach, Englewood Beach and Bass River. Plenty of Bars, Restaurants, shopping are available in walking distance. Plenty of activities to keep kids entertained are also in walking distance including the Inflatable water park 0.2 miles away, Pirates cove Mini Golf, Ryan's bowling center and Arcade, Bumper Cars, Batting cages and plenty more. Hunters Green is centrally located to all your needs from children to adults. Call Hunters Green to plan your getaway to the beautiful Cape Cod. *Minimum check in age is 21. *Children over the age of 12 are considered adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hunters Green Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunters Green Hotel West Yarmouth
- Hunters Green Motel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA