All reviewsbreakfast endsvery nice staycleanuphighwaywest
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Staff didn't know what they were doing or anything about the room service food menu. When asking staff questions they didn't know the answers and always tried to send you to the manger who didn't know much either

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Last minute trip, booked it because my Dad stayed here when he traveled.

As soon as I walked in the smell of stale cigarette smoke almost overwhelmed me. Cause for concern since I had booked a non smoking room. Check in process went smooth the gentleman was very pleasant. On my way to my room there were cigarette butts in the hallway, not a good sign.

Got to my room, it stunk of cigarette smoke. The toilet had hardly any water in it and then it filled and it did this all night. There was a massive amount of caulk all around the toilet base. Bathroom floor was far from clean, God knows about the carpet. The dresser was broken and the drawers kept opening up. The TV worked as well as the HVAC unit which I ran on high all night trying to bring fresh air in.

Bedding/sheets were clean but the bottom sheet had no elastic so it moved around. When I got up at night I noticed all the cigarette burn marks on the bath tub. Then I looked around at the furniture and noticed more of them. When I took a shower in the morning there was plenty of hot water, unfortunately the tub drained very sloooowly so I was ankle deep in water.

Just hope I did not bring anything home with me given the cleanliness of this establishment.

I will never stay here again, and I suggest you don't either.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank OBX717
Reviewed 10 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

If you’re a smoker this is the perfect stay for you. The smell of cigarettes and weed burned my nose and gave me a headache. I received a non smokers room with a duvet cover that had a cigarette burn in it. The bathroom wasn’t cleaned properly, the tub had a shampoo bottle cap in the tub and there was straw wrappers behind the toilet. When I went to the front desk to cancel my second night the clerk offered me another room and I told him the whole place smells like a smokers paradise. He wasn’t able to cancel as I booked thru a third party site. So I went to my room and contacted hotels.com where the cancelled my second night and gave me a small credit towards my next booking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family