“excellent place!!!”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in West Springfield
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“excellent place!!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This hotel was very nice, clean, and pleasant staff...definitely would come back, close to alot of restaurants and shops.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 February 2012

ive been here multiple time and every time i had excelent cervice and it was always clean. the rooms are amazing and it is overall a nice place to stay. i would recomend it to anybody looking for a hotell to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I checked in to the Candlewood Suites in West Springfield MA on Feb 13th for 2 weeks. Upon my arrival i was greeted with a warm welcome. The staff was so friendly and personal I forgot that I was in a hotel.They knew me by name by the time i checked out. The young lady working the front desk was very polite. I am a priority club member and they had everything ready and waiting for me with a small gift bag (chips and water). The rest of the staff was nothing but friendly and helpful, the hotel was very clean and the bed was also comfortable. To top it off they even had a kitchen in the rooms, which saved me a lot of $ on eating out. I will defiantly be staying there again for my next trip, I've always stayed at an Hilton but this time I had my dogs, and the Hilton didn't accommodate them. From now on (even without my dogs) I'll be staying at the Candlewood Suits!

Room Tip: Free wifi/hbo/parking and laundry.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank john s
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I just wanted to bring notice to Dustyn and Ashley ..... not only were they extra friendly and helpful ,,,, they went out of their way to help with something that they absolutely did not have to... .my blackberry phone had messed up, and they took the time out to charge it and fix it. Needless to say I am a very satisfied customer!!! Thanks guys so much!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jessicastiwnter
kitchener
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I sleep about 100 nights a year in hotels all over NA. This hotel looks clean and up to date, but finding multiple different length hairs on all 3 pillows is NOT ok. Had to walk downstairs and ask for clean pillow cases.... staff didn't seem to care much.. just gave me a puzzled look.. "pillow cases huh?"
Seeing the cleaning person in the hallway with a check sheet but no cart for towels, sheets, supplies, etc. makes one wonder, are the towels clean, are the sheets clean? No wonder there was water in one Styrofoam cup and cigarette ashes in the other... what? that can't be! Not at $110/night, No! No!

In the 10 years i've been traveling for work, this is the second place this has happened at, the first was a $40 motel, which has prompted me to stay at brand name hotels.

Candlewood lost a repeat customer.

Room Tip: check the sheets and pillow cases.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Springfield
3.2 km away
Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Regency Inn and Suites West Spri...
#3 of 17 in West Springfield
1.1 km away
Hampton Inn West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
#1 of 17 in West Springfield
0.5 km away
BEST WESTERN Springfield West Inn
BEST WESTERN Springfield West In...
#2 of 17 in West Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 17 in West Springfield
4.8 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown

Been to Candlewood Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK