“A MUST!!!”
Review of The Big E

The Big E
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Once a year this fabulous fair comes and graces our area,everything from the big tent circus to the rides, elephants you can ride on and animals to pet,everything under the moon to eat and all the wares from around the world are sold here, you can buy a jacuzzi, sip on wine and DRINK if you like. This has veen an event for more than 75 years. Come Sept. Were ready to go for 17 days... PLAN FOR NEXT YEAR !!! Tina,Becky and Lisa

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"walk around"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I hadn't been in over 20 years and I guess I was expecting it to be slightly different.

I guess the rides were new and there is always something new to fry or put on a stick. Maybe I've outgrown my Western Massachusetts roots, but this was not for me anymore.

Crowded herds of chubby people shoving fried foods into their face. Bud Light drinking, dated 1994 t-shirt wearing guys with missing teeth trying to hit girls with a pound of make up on. Smelly farm animals, ridiculous prices and traffic.

I'll wait another 20 years to return.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Well as you know the weather was not a factor this year no ran at all. Most of the state buildings were redone since last year. The food vendors are more friendly then ever.
The circus I mean the circus was the best I every watched. It is outstanding this year.
Just a real fun place to be.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

It's the Big E...eat your way through the state buildings, then work your way through the fried foods, turkey legs, cotton candy, mini donuts and beer garden. Then go on th rides <lol>