“Good choice mid-cape”
Review of A Beach Breeze Inn

A Beach Breeze Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in West Harwich
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This is our 2nd time staying here. It's about mid cape, a mile from the beach, very clean, comfortable, but not elaborate motel. Owners very friendly. Pam makes muffins/bread each morning for continental b'fast.

Stayed: October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

First visit. Quaint . Clean . Comfortable. The location is perfect. The owner/staff is universally wonderful. Free coffee, treats in am. Beds are comfortable. I don't know what else you could expect of a cape cod motel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rollingonfast
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Pros: Really great location! I was not familiar with Cape Cod layout. Turned out this was perfect! I

I stayed off season and price was reasonable. There are less expensive rooms but they were not nearly as well rated on trip advisor. I feel I got what a paid for.

Room was very clean. There is nothing fancy about the room and if you are looking for modern decor this is not for you. For this price my main concern was clean and this was spotless.

Great beds. Beds must be fairly new. They were great to sleep on. No squeaky bed springs and comfy.

Newer T.V with DVDs player, small fridge and microwave.

Yummy fresh muffins and breads in the morning.

I went off season so pool was not open but it is right outside your door and quite adequate. I imagine this would be great if you have kids.

Owners a lovely and knowledgable. Check in and out was a breeze.

Rule is quiet time starting at 10:00 pm. I appreciated this because you can hear people outside.

Plenty of pressure in shower and clean.

Had cute and convenient spot with grills for cookouts. I did not use but I think it would be cool for families.

Cons:

Our room smelled very musty. We sprayed with Febreeze and it helped but it did not get ride of the smell. Luckily we did not spend a lot of time in room and you tend to get used to the smell and it is less obvious. Just to be clear this room was not dirty just musty smelling.

There is no phone in room so if you need front desk you have to walk over. Note walk is very short but still a pain.

Heat was difficult to regulate.

For me, none of these cons was a deal breaker and I can see why this place gets so many good reviews. If it was not for the musty smell I would have given it a 5. If you don't mind that the motel is old and bare boned and want a great location this place is worth a try. As I mention, I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy J
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I am a Travel Agent and Have Stayed All Over the World. If You have Never been to the Cape Before, 2 Things... # 1, You Must Stay in Mid-Cape... # 2, You Must Stay at the Beach Breeze Inn...Location is PERFECT. Owners are Totally Delightful and So Eager to Please. Love the Delicious Homemade Muffins and Bread each Morning with Fresh Coffee and Juice. Rooms are So Inviting and Clean It was to the Point Where I Never Wanted to Leave. Beautiful Pool and Grounds with Picnic Tables to Enjoy Your Own Lobster Gatherings. The Best Part, Price is So Affordable. So,. Please take my 32 Years of Experience and Stay at the Beach Breeze Inn. You Will Be Happy

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JaneW1964
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We felt so welcomed and cared for. We arrived late with no eateries open. Pam greeted us so warmly and provided our hungry family with muffins! Our cozy room felt like home. In the morning our hostess generously provided us with breakfast as well as all the information we needed for a wonderful stay on the Cape. The location is great, with beach access and chairs, etc. if you need them. The room was very clean, it's old style charm carefully maintained, and had everything we needed for a very comfortable stay, even cold bottled waters in the fridge for weary travelers. We can't say enough about A Beach Breeze Inn!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2.7 km away
Pelham House
Pelham House
#13 of 19 in Dennis Port

Been to A Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK