My husband and I recently spent a 3 night stay at this Inn and it was just perfect, even the weather! Annabelle's welcome was so warm and inviting and later we enjoyed meeting Simon, also. The room was beautiful and immaculate, and the gas fireplace a real luxury. So nice to take the chill off before bed. Gathering for wine before dinner gave us a chance to enjoy conversation with the hosts as well as other guests. We loved the restaurant Simon recommended for dinner, The Cape Sea Grill. Delicious food, artisticly presented in a lovely setting. We hope to return during warmer weather to enjoy the pool and deck. Linda G.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, MA