“Awesome fish and chips”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Kream 'N Kone is a family owned and operated clam shack serving the finest fried seafood and more in West Dennis, MA. Stop by and try "the best fried seafood anywhere!" As our loyal local following can attest, our staple menu is the best around. We serve only fresh seafood at reasonable prices. Try our popular fried haddock or flounder plate, fried whole clams, clam strips, shrimp, and more! We also offer a variety of sandwiches, broiled and grilled plates, and delicious sides. In addition to our amazing seafood, we are known for having 27 soft serve flavors for you and your family to try! Since 1990, we have been recognized in many surveys as the best clam shack on Cape Cod and have accumulated a variety of other awards. Our great food at reasonable prices is easily accessible directly from the beach and our spacious location is perfect for groups of any size. Our restaurant offers a pleasant atmosphere overlooking the Swan River and is spacious and inviting for your party.
Reviewed 24 June 2016

We were in Cape cod for 10 days and ate at Kream n' Kone for three meals. Every time we had the haddock and chips and it was always fresh and delicious. The owner, Angela, is welcoming and very approachable. We will have many more meals at Kream n' Kone when we return to The Cape next year.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I visited here while staying at the Cape with my family. The food was ok, it was a order and self seat place. It as big enough to fit my family of 14. I ordered the Lobster roll, fr the price I would have expected a little bit more meat. The mayo was watery, so the flavor was a little off. I have had lobster rolls elsewhere for less money and had much more lobster meat and better taste. Some of my family had the clam chowder, which they said was very good, others had the fried shrimp plate, which was a good portion. I did get a soft serve after and they have 24 flavors of soft serve, they ice cream was very good, nice and creamy. One note is they do not have a large menu and most of the seafood is fried, they do have some hot dogs, burgers, and tenders, but no baked or broiled options.

Angela A, Owner at Kream 'n Kone, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Hi Katherine - thank you for stopping by while you were on vacation! We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your lobster roll. We wish you would have brought it to our attention. We would like to welcome you back for another try. Glad to hear your family enjoyed the rest of the meals. I do want to let you know that we do have a wide selection of grilled and broiled seafood entrees. You can see our whole menu at kreamnkone.com.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

The Kream 'n Kone has been around for many years.
The dining is paper plates and plastic silverware, so it's perfect for coming off the beach.
I had fried oysters with french fries and onion rings. The batter is delicate and everything was cooked to perfection. Seafood is their specialty and has been for over 50 years...
The dining room is large and overlooks the river. Dining outside on the deck as well. Service is friendly and clean.
Great for families.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is my 3rd trip to Cape Cod in 5 yrs and this is about the only restaurant I went to every time, it was the first stop on the last 2 vacations. I love the clam chowder and the burgers, my wife had a salad that she wanted to return for another. Others in our group had similar meals and we were all happy. It's something between fast food and sit down as you order and pay but they bring most of your food out to your table.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We got take-out lobster salad rolls here. the lobster rolls were very good but NOTHING came with them. Fortunately we had a made a pasta salad to go with them but we were very surprised that no fries, slaw or even chips were added to the take-out box. We understand that they have great fried clams also!