Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2019

While booking Beds were shown as King size but actually it is smaller than the queen size bed. Room is not at clean. My wife got dust allergy while staying at this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to any one. .

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 November 2018

I am a military spouse, who needed a clean place to sleep for a night as we transitioned from DC to Boston, to be able to meet movers at our new apartment early the next morning. My husband was still out-processing in DC, so it was just me and my 10 month old to handle the move, so I also brought along my mom. We booked a room with 2 double beds, the first room we were given smelled so strongly of urine, like a rest stop bathroom, it made me feel physically sick. I asked to change rooms and was told they were all sold out of double bed rooms. I indicated we would likely check out, I was online looking for other hotels in Watertown, that would allow us to easily get to the new apartment early the next morning. Just before I booked a new hotel, the front desk clerk knocked on our door to say he found a cancelled room we could switch to. This second room smelled better, so we stayed. However, there was hair on the bedspread, so I took it off the bed, there were sticky ring residues on the nightstand, so I covered it with a hand towel, there was a traffic light just outside the window that blinked in my face all night through the gap in the curtains, it was so cold overnight that I had to sleep in multiple layers, and in the morning when we opened the curtains to let light in we saw a top to bottom crack in the window; likely the reason it was so incredibly cold overnight. This was the worst hotel experience I've had (and I've stayed in several random hotels on cross country trips), and was simply added stress to an already stressful military move.

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Inspire677341
Reviewed 24 October 2018

This is a perfect place to stay if you are just looking for a place to sleep close to Boston. There is easy access to transit that will take you into Boston, and it is much more affordable then actually staying downtown. Our room was quite large, with 2 double beds and a pull out couch. The shower was great and it had fast wifi. The breakfast was average.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

This hotel is not without its faults, but we had no major problems and I was happy with our stay. We were in 203 (one of the basement rooms) and had a positive experience.

Cons:
-The toilet was not great at flushing. (Needed to hold the handle down for an extra moment to complete the flush.)
-No vending machines.
-Outlets were few and not convenient for using a plugged-in phone in bed, but we made it work regardless.
-Room was in need of some cosmetic maintenance.

Pros:
-Guy at the desk was friendly
-Neighborhood was nowhere near as sketchy as some of these reviews would have you believe.
-There's a cute diner within walking distance (1/3 of a mile) called The Diner.
-Conveniently located about 10 minutes from the Belmont MBTA lot, so you can ride the commuter rail into Boston
-Shower was nice
-WiFi was fast and reliable

If you need a no-frills basecamp while you explore Boston, this is not a bad place.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Being the 2nd time I stayed here, this bed was better than the last time. The location is close to public transportation for easy access into the city. For the price, you get what you pay for in the Boston area. There is a small breakfast included with basic cereals, yogurts, fruit and juices.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a newer bed.
Date of stay: September 2018