All reviews cranberry bogs cape cod thomas land woods hole gas grill free breakfast each morning front desk large closet full kitchen forget anything would stay here again indoor pool a marriott rewards member guest laundry in town for business fire pit free cookies
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: friendly staff (especially the ladies during breakfast hours), convenient location next to highway ramps and not far from a shopping center, very spacious room that comes with a kitchen and full size fridge, and complimentary hot drinks in the lobby.

Cons: no in-room safe to store valuables

Didn’t have any expectation as the hotel was chosen based only on its short distance to where I was visiting. I was pleasantly surprise to discover the staff was very friendly and my room was spacious and clean. Overall, it served the purpose for my visit to the area and more.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LaoK66
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello LaoK66,

I appreciate your feedback and the details expressed in your review of our property. Providing you with a comfortable, clean and friendly stay is always our #1 priority and I’m happy to know this was your experience. As a side note for any potential visits to us in the future, in lieu of the in-room safe you mentioned, we do offer complimentary safe deposits boxes at our front desk for your convenience. Should you travel to the area again, we hope you will choose to stay with us and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Best!

Reviewed 26 October 2018

We stay here a couple of times a year and every time we come back we laud the staff. They are absolutely the friendliest and most helpful and while they all deserve BIG RAISES, the person responsible for hiring them should get a big raise too. The hotel itself is clean, in a great location for travelers, and very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hello there!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed another great stay with us! Thank you for choosing our hotel again and for sharing such positive feedback. It’s reassuring to know that the level and quality of the service we provide has been consistent throughout your stay experience and I will ensure this is shared with the team. Our main commitment is always to our guests and we strive to make you feel comfortable and at home. The intrinsic reward of knowing we delivered on that promise for you is compensation enough (though raises would be nice too!) so I truly appreciate such a kind sentiment. I hope we will see you again and again!

All the Best!

Reviewed 20 October 2018

We made Towneplace Suites our base while visiting Martha's Vineyard, buzzards bay, cape cod and Onset. The rooms were modern, clean, large and comfortable with a kitchenette. The hot breakfast was awesome! There is also a guest laundry.
Thank you Sara and Wendy for being so helpful and friendly.

Room tip: The east facing rooms overlook a cranberry bog.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Hi there!

I appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing such a complimentary review and am thrilled you enjoyed a nice stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks about Sarah and Wendy-they are the best of the best so thank you for acknowledging them and the rest of our staff! Our team here is one of a kind and will exert maximum efforts to ensure a satisfying experience and we hope you will return on a future visit!

Warm wishes!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on two separate occasions and had a good experience each time. The rooms were fairly clean. There was one issue where I found hair on the towel but the cleaning staff fixed it. They offer free breakfast and a comfy room. Can't beat it for the price.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Janeen W.,

Thank you for providing a candid review about your experience with our hotel. I apologize for the housekeeping issue you encountered and have made note to share with my team. I am happy to hear the rest of your stay was enjoyable and above expectations. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you during a future visit to the Wareham area.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Knew I didn't want to drive up to P-Town for a wedding in the dark, so I booked here. Great staff, great hotel. Newer building made a hit with my family. Great breakfast offerings. Would stay here again. Wal-Mart, Target are one light up the highway. 5 Guys and another bar/grill right in parking lot. Can't go wrong.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hello Kim S!

We are so thankful for guests like you and are beyond happy that you and your family had a great stay with us. Our convenient location to the cape area makes us the ideal choice for stop-over accommodations, with short convenient trips to many local restaurants and shopping centers. We hope you join us again for another positive experience and appreciate your time in sharing your feedback!

All the Best!