All reviews cranberry bogs cape cod thomas land woods hole gas grill free breakfast each morning front desk full kitchen forget anything indoor pool newer hotel would stay here again a marriott rewards member guest laundry in town for business free cookies c unit
Reviewed 20 October 2018

We made Towneplace Suites our base while visiting Martha's Vineyard, buzzards bay, cape cod and Onset. The rooms were modern, clean, large and comfortable with a kitchenette. The hot breakfast was awesome! There is also a guest laundry.
Thank you Sara and Wendy for being so helpful and friendly.

Room tip: The east facing rooms overlook a cranberry bog.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Hi there!

I appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing such a complimentary review and am thrilled you enjoyed a nice stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks about Sarah and Wendy-they are the best of the best so thank you for acknowledging them and the rest of our staff! Our team here is one of a kind and will exert maximum efforts to ensure a satisfying experience and we hope you will return on a future visit!

Warm wishes!

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on two separate occasions and had a good experience each time. The rooms were fairly clean. There was one issue where I found hair on the towel but the cleaning staff fixed it. They offer free breakfast and a comfy room. Can't beat it for the price.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Janeen W.,

Thank you for providing a candid review about your experience with our hotel. I apologize for the housekeeping issue you encountered and have made note to share with my team. I am happy to hear the rest of your stay was enjoyable and above expectations. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you during a future visit to the Wareham area.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Knew I didn't want to drive up to P-Town for a wedding in the dark, so I booked here. Great staff, great hotel. Newer building made a hit with my family. Great breakfast offerings. Would stay here again. Wal-Mart, Target are one light up the highway. 5 Guys and another bar/grill right in parking lot. Can't go wrong.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hello Kim S!

We are so thankful for guests like you and are beyond happy that you and your family had a great stay with us. Our convenient location to the cape area makes us the ideal choice for stop-over accommodations, with short convenient trips to many local restaurants and shopping centers. We hope you join us again for another positive experience and appreciate your time in sharing your feedback!

All the Best!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

When my friend and coworker announced she was getting married in October, we
Immediately booked the TownePlace Suites Since the hotel and Rosebrook event center are attached it made perfect sense no matter the cost. DUI’s are way more expensive. Hotel is super modern and newer. Loved the spacious rooms, free parking, and free hot breakfast. Staff was super friendly and helpful!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hi there BrentF23!

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our property. We are thrilled you had a great stay and hope the wedding you attended was equally enjoyable. We appreciate being part of such a timeless memory and hope you will visit us again in the future.

Best wishes!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night after the Faire which was less than 10 Miles away. We had a quick check in by friendly staff. The studio was really nice, very large with kitchen, table that sat 4, 2 queen beds, a pull out and chair ottoman. I reserved last minute and probably paid a bit more than I had wanted, but for one night, pool for kids, nice breakfast and coffee. We had a great time away. I would definitely stay in one of these hotels again. I have nothing negative to say.

Trip type: Travelled with family
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Hello Lindah95,

We appreciate you staying with us and are so glad you enjoyed your time at the King Richards Faire. Our convenient location to many attractions has made us the prime choice for hotel lodging and we hope you will visit us again during next year’s festivities. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the team and thank you once again for sharing your feedback.

Take Care!