All reviews cranberry bogs cape cod thomas land woods hole gas grill free breakfast each morning front desk large closet full kitchen forget anything would stay here again indoor pool a marriott rewards member guest laundry in town for business fire pit free cookies
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Stayed here in early October for a work meeting. The hotel was great. The room was comfortable and clean and had a full kitchen, Everything was provided as well as a few toiletries that I forgot to pack. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast fare was fine. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hi Michelego14,

Thank you for that wonderful review! I love hearing our guest's feedback and I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel was well made for the extended stay traveler or the quick business trip that caters to the comforts of home with complimentary breakfast and a cheerful team available 24/7. I look forward to having you stay with us again and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Take care!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Accommodations were fine. Room was good size. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful - they deserve a shout out.

But, if you are someone that has a sensitivity to smell, allergy to fragrances or hate strong perfume - the room is difficult to take. The sickly sweet fragrance was everywhere in the room. Opening windows was no help.
As someone who is sensitive to perfumed smells, it was too much. Made me sick.
Maybe they could offer rooms that are scent free?

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hello ACK_CAO,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. Every measure is put into place to ensure you enjoy a comfortable and pleasant stay, including the preparation and appearance of your room. It seems as if the attempt to attain this goal was a bit overused in the particular room you resided in and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by it. I have made a note of your comments to share with our housekeeping team and want to mention that a scent free room can be requested with our front desk prior to your arrival so please do not hesitate to utilize this as an option for future reservations. I appreciate the kind remarks about our front desk team - they are beyond amazing at helping make your stay a memorable one and I will be sure to share this with them.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights with our dogs. Great location, really nice people who worked here. We would go back. They offer a light(er) breakfast which was very good. It was sold out both night we were there and it was quiet which was great.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Hello Joan L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience. Our convenient location, welcoming staff and complimentary hot breakfast are some of the many reasons our hotel makes a great choice for stay when traveling in the area. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind comments. We hope to see you again for a future visit!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Finished a 3 night stay today, #323 which faced the parking lot.

Pros:

1. Clean, like-new facility. Robust construction. Quiet.
2 Good variety at breakfast. A little lacking on fruit but plenty of proteins and starches.
3. Generous and friendly staff. Housekeeping staff was excellent.

Cons:
1. Short-staffed when we arrived. One person doing everything at front desk and this was around 4pm. I carried the pillows and bedding for the sofa bed up myself since there was no housekeeping on the property apparently. The lady who checked us in provided them.

2. Was surprised to get a room charge for an MRP awards stay, eight bucks a night plus the occupancy tax. So much for free. That covered their tip as I'm usually a generous tipper. No big deal, just a minor annoyance with Marriott. Free night at the airport at the beginning of our trip was indeed free, zero bill.

3. Outside of the hotel's control but they're building a substantial structure next door and compaction and construction was going on during the first day of our stay. If you like vibrations in the floor they come and go during the day. We were on the third floor. Still, not a big deal but it will be going on for some time since they're just on the foundation as of this review date.

The "99" free-standing restaurant next door was consistent, decent prices and fast and also had take-out. Easy access to the highway and the surrounding areas. We spent most of our time on Cape Cod and found the hotel an easy and convenient base of operations.

I'd definitely return to this property if in the area in the future.

Room tip: Four floor facility but it appears to be steel construction so quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
DaralynCovell, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Wareham Buzzards Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Greetings!

Thank you for your thorough review of our hotel. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and hope others find your review helpful. We are a newer property with direct and easy access to all local attractions. I apologize for any disturbance caused by the construction next door, unfortunately, it is not something we are affiliated with and cannot control. I am glad you enjoyed our hot complimentary breakfast and the 99 restaurant in our parking plaza is a great option for a close and delicious dinner. I appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a rewards member. I look forward to seeing you again for a future visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is new but also very well kept, very clean, rooms are very spacious and you can tell the staff cares. Pool was warm too. :) We stayed in late September for two nights and I would like the hotel to specifically acknowledge the housekeeping staff. In particular, the lady that serviecd our room on Saturday. My confirmation number was 92861968. Please recognize her. She obviously picked up on the fact that we have small toddlers and placed baby shampoo and bath wash in our room. It was just such a nice touch we were very impressed. I wish I had not let my survey expired before I could fill it out otherwise I would have given a 10/10 on that as well. Great stay! Took the kids to Thomas land and King Richard fair and drove to downtown Plymouth for dinner. Great experience great stay. JL

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Jonathan L!

Thank you for such a warmhearted and sincere review of our property. I truly appreciate your recognition of our housekeeping staff and will relay your kind words to the team member who serviced your room. Housekeepers are the most hard working and overlooked department within hotels so I genuinely appreciate your acknowledgement of the small detailed things they do to personalize your care. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and hope we will see you again for a future visit.