“Family Night”

Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Wareham
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 17
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My husband, teenage son & I decided to have dinner at Cafe Soleil this evening. What a great decision! We only had to wait about 15 minutes for a table, but it was well worth it. The waitresses were exceptional with their hospitality. The food was excellent. My son had the Veal Piccata which was cooked perfectly and very tender and tasty. My husband chose the iron skillet sirloin. Again cooked perfectly and very tender and tasty. I had the Cajun Haddock. Awesome! Not too spicy but cooked perfectly well, tender and flaky. Overall the dinner was perfect and perfectly priced! We'll be back!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants I only wish it was bigger but it's worth the wait..Food is delicious and great presentation

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I feel that I had to review this restaurant again the last time was May 2015 I've been back a few times since then and must say and praise this fine establishment for keeping up their great standards and reputation.
The food is great the service is very good the food wonderful and it's priced just right.
When you leave you feel contented and you haven't been over charged.
We will keep returning to this little gem.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

From entering the restaurant to walking ou the door- this was a wonderful experience. Everyone kept telling us to go..we finally did and so happy we did. I can’t pick what we liked most - atmosphere, greetings and smiles from all staffers, choices,portions,prices? All amazing. Small -with white string lights and candles on each of the 13 or so tables. So intimate - did I mention the food was delicious? Petite desserts in cupcake papers in small glass. My fudge one was yummy! Sat by table on water side-full moon..beautiful night. Get there early- open Wed-sun. Check website for hours. A+++++++

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We visited Cafe Soleil Saturday evening on a recommendation from a Wareham resident and absolutely loved it! Small in size but big in taste and value. You couldn’t ask for a more friendly staff and great atmosphere. I know that we will become frequent patrons of this great little cafe.
Thanks you to the nice folks at Cafe Soleil.

1  Thank Paul S

Been to Cafe Soleil? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK