Crocker House Inn
US$ 422
US$ 320
Travelocity
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 417/night.

Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
US$ 367
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$ 317
US$ 304
Official Site
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
US$ 339
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 444
US$ 342
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 422/night.

Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
Harbor View Hotel(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 547
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 606/night.

ShoreWay Acres Inn & Cape Cod Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 224
Travelocity
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
InnSeason Harborwalk Resort(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 273
All reviewscookiesegg wrapbreakfast was amazinggreat recommendationswonderful hostswithin walking distancemartha s vineyardshops and restaurantsjeffferryisland
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I am a pilot & I stay in hotels over 200 nights a year. My wife & I also travel and stay in a lot of B&B's across the country and internationally. I have to rank this B&B top of my list for excellence. It is a rustic home with wood floors, fresh paint and its very clean & comfortable. Its one of those places where you can tell the owners have spaired no expense in fixing it up and keeping it up. From here you are a short walk (5 mins or less) to town with lots of shops, restaurants, & the harbor. This location is right near the water with a very nice view.
Jeff & Jynell are very accommodating and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home. Breakfast was made to order! You will not be disappointed with breakfast! He made some sort of egg wrap that was cooked along with fresh strawberries & cherries and several juices. He also offered to make us whatever we wanted, if we wanted something different.

My upstairs room is nice with a perfectly comfy king size bed with plush sheets and comforter. It was by far the cosiest and most comfortable night sleep I have had in awhile. The room is quiet, spacious with a small couch and sitting area with a gas fireplace. The bathroom is a bit small but very adequate and nicely tiled. There is plenty of natural light in the room from windows surrounding all sides. There are large blinds that you can close to keep light out or for privacy. Its summer now and the airconditioner did a great job keeping the room dry and cool. (I know moisture control is a challenge on the islands.) Some rooms are downstairs and several upstairs. The living area downstairs has a nice sitting area to relax and a large table where breakfast is served. There is also a small mini bar area where they have plenty to drink: soft drinks, beer, or liquor. That evening we came down, sat and had drinks and spent time talking with the owners. You can also sit out on the front porch area and enjoy your drink while looking out at the water. After dark we could see the lights from the boats in the harbor. There is adequate parking in the front and Jeff took us to and from the airport for a small fee.
You must remember you are staying at a Bed & Breakfast and not a hotel. This is more like being At Home atmosphere and not a hotel. If you are looking for a hotel then you should stay there. If you like a more personal touch then stay here. Every place has difficult days where things may not be perfect to suite you. If they burn your cookies or if your soda is flat, just tell them. I'm sure they will be glad to fix it! Personally I like it cause they are eager to please ME! I have yet to stay in a hotel that's eager to do that.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MSPilot
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We were three girlfriends on the Vineyard for a wedding up the road in West Chop. The location was perfect - close to VH for strolling, a block away from the wedding ceremony and a short ride to all the other activities in WC. The two rooms we had were beautifully and quietly decorated in a wonderful Cape Cod (but not cheesy) style. Soft colors, beautiful fabrics and just enough furniture. My room had a small balcony which was nice, but actually the communal porch was used more often. The owners were incredibly friendly and helpful. I was on UK time, so up very early and could enjoy the quiet morning on the porch eagerly awaiting breakfast. I was not disappointed. Among the fresh fruits, yoghurts and granola was superb homemade scones and each day had a different 'entree'. The first morning we had a panini-pressed wrap with scrambled eggs, spinach and cheese (heavenly) and the second morning was a toasted (gorgeous bread) similar type concoction. Talented chef! This place is HIGHLY recommended.

Room Tip: There are a couple rooms on the ground floor which would not be recommended for romantic couples (not soundproof!).
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights and didn't want to leave. The room was so pretty and the location, a short walk to Main Street, was ideal. We could see the sea from our window, too. Jeff and Jynell, our hosts, were friendly and very helpful and the lounge/breakfast room was attractive. We met some lovely fellow guests and everyone chatted over the delicious and plentiful breakfast. Jynell made sure that my husband had a gluten-free breakfast, which he was delighted about. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We checked Tripadvisor while planning our trip to the Vineyard. The Crocker House Inn seemed ideal for a 2 night stay as it was in Vineyard Haven and close to the ferry landing. Reviews were very good and we were not disappointed at all! Our kind bed room was comfortable and my partner was a happy man with cable TV and Wifi at his disposal. We enjoyed conversation with Jeff and Jynell and others who gathered in the communal living room. Wonderful breakfast and coffee available anytime. We walked into town for dinner which was wonderfully convenient. Overall, it was a really relaxing weekend with just the right amount of conversation and privacy. We will return for another stay at the Crocker House and will definitely recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This bed and breakfast is really ideal. (Sorry it took me so long to write this post, though.) We stayed there the weekend of Oct. 1, and the place is lovely, very well-cared for, clean, hospitable, quiet. There was a place for our bikes, and we had everything we could possibly need. The breakfasts are not to be missed. Great value for a really wonderful place. Thanks again so much.

Room Tip: I think they are probably all good.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family