“Good decent pizza.......”

Topsfield House of Pizza
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Topsfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The one thing about the " House of Pizza " franchises is that at their worst, they are good. The service is always right on and they offer a good variety of Pizzas. Sometimes they offer a bonus free small pizza with an order of two large Pizzas.
I got such a deal and found all them good.......

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Open 7 days a week, large selection and great food. Quick and easy for lunch or dinner. Great location in downtown Topsfield, we have been going to THOP since we moved there in 2007.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

New England has so many decent places to dine, egads Essex County makes me dizzy just thinking!!
I have completed my unscientific survey of meatball submarine sandwiches. I have tried major grocery chains, Mom and Pop hash houses, chain restaurants (ahhhhhh stay away), and the occasional church supper.
There are some great meatball submarines out there, none achieve Topsfield House of Pizza productions. The bread, the sauce, the service... just THOP wins. Thanks folks, you are fun to observe in your work, your food is great.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Yummy, all about yummy pizzas. We've been around Topsfield for years, and never a single time we were disappointed. All in all, the cheese topping here is truly my cup of tea.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

When I don't feel like cooking a meal and don't want to go out, this is our go to restaurant. We usually order take out. We have lived in Topsfield for over 30 yrs. and have never had a bad meal. It is all home cooked. Their pizza is done just right. They will even deliver if that's your choice.