Lowest prices for your stay
$116
Free cancellation until 04/12/22
$116
Free cancellation until 04/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
$104
Priceline$116
Travelocity$116
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

This new feeling Holiday Inn was great. Easy check in, super clean lobby, hall and rooms, easy to use computers/printer in the lobby and really nice staff. Our suite room with 2 doubles and a pull out was great for our family of 5.

The person who checked us in, Patrick, seemed happy to be working here and took steps to see we had a good stay. Totally refreshing. The breakfast was good - and well staffed with happy people. Our kids liked the small indoor pool too.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

I’ve never written a review for a hotel before. But felt like I needed too. This is the closest hotel to family we visit in the area a few times a year. We had an experience a few years ago where the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night and ourselves and all the guests waited downstairs for fire company to come. That time there was a strong smell of weed, so I’m assuming that’s what set off the fire alarm. We didn’t complain & I figured it was a fluke experience with a guest. However this time, the whole time we were there the smell of weed is everywhere in the entire hotel. Lobby, hallways, I could even smell it in our room with a towel under the doorway. Awful experience and I do not plan on staying ever again.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 January 2022

We are so sorry you experienced issues with marijuana smell during your stay. We take your feedback very seriously and are working on better ways to address this issue. Please consider giving us another try soon.

Reviewed 22 November 2021

At check in the young woman at the welcome desk seemed frazzled and confused even though it was late and we were the only ones checking in.

Once in the room we discovered the shower had pink mildew in the corners and there were two small clumps of hair on the shelf in the shower. When I turned on the shower dark brown water poured out. I immediately called the front desk. A gentleman named Jay answered, he explained the pipes had been worked on that day and told me to just let the water run until it became clear. He did apologize for the hair and he was super helpful and worked with us as much as he could telling me he would have a manager call when one came in. I have not had a call yet but it did just happen a day ago.

The person in the room above us started walking back and forth LOUDLY at 7 am and kept walking or working out, or marching all morning! It sounded like they were going to come through the ceiling. I didn't complain. It was not a battle I felt I needed to fight.

At check out the woman at the front desk hardly looked up at me and told me to just put the key cards in the basket. No question of "How was your stay?" or even "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Just "Check out?" My answer "Yes!" And the response "You can put the keys in the basket."

My family are ihg members because we believe in the quality of the Holiday Inn chain. Ihg hotels ordinarily give the special touches of home. As of right now Im giving this particular hotel branch the benefit of the doubt that they had a bad night but I also don't know that I would go back to the chain if this was my first experience.

I am disappointed that we haven't heard from a manager yet.

One last thing, I have been in 4 other Holiday Inns in the last 4 months. The other 4 had staff wearing masks and required masks in common areas. This one did not at all.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank Tamba5
Management response:Responded 30 November 2021

Dear Tamba5,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry you were disappointed with your stay. I have shared your comments with housekeeping and front desk staff so these kind of issues can be addressed. Please give us another try soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay here. My room was nice and clean. Staff was nice and everything was really lowkey and quiet. My favorite thing was the breakfast buffet where they had so many varieties of items to pick from. I loved the eggs and the Cinnabons. I also liked the vending machine selection they had here and that they had other snacks you could purchase at the front desk. I definitely will be returning to this hotel again!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kls1995
Management response:Responded 30 November 2021

Dear kls1995,

We're so glad you had a wonderful stay. Please stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Really nice hotel. Very clean and workers very polite. They are constantly cleaning The rooms are spacious and bed is very comfortable.

Really good breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, omelettes ….

Caitlin (sp) at the front desk was amazing. I believe she is the assistant GM. Anything we needed or wanted she was right there. Always a friendly hello.

We definitely keep this place in mind when back in the area.

Date of stay: October 2021