All reviewsscrambled eggs and sausageroom was cleanpleasant surprisesmall balconywood floorsold sturbridge villagewaffle makermake your own wafflesoff the highwayyogurtcontinental breakfastrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againview of the lakepleasant staynice breakfastfirst floor
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kozlo, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This was a wonderful surprise. The staff was engaging and helpful. They sent us to the historic Publick House (not a misspelling) for dinner with a one entree free coupon. The room was spotless and everything worked. The outside of the hotel was well maintained with an abundance of flowers. The breakfast menu was very well done and a cut above the normal continental breakfast. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I'm very pleased you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments. We certainly hope you'll choose our Super 8 in Sturbridge again and are very grateful for recommending us.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We are extremely well traveled with and without pets. In this case my error as I misread the pet fee. It was 25.00 per pet. Our room rate was 78.00. With 2 dogs and taxes 142.00.
Paying 50.00 extra was ridiculous for this motel. Our room was very clean and very small. It was a 2 star motel at best. The grounds near pool were not well kept but quite shabby. In no way was this place worth more than 89.00 all included. Floors in rooms are a wood vinyl. I cannot imagine that the rooms would require any other cleaning or "deep cleaning" after a pet stay as might be the case if carpeted. I have paid as much as 75.00 per night pet fee, but in luxurious hotels and do not begrudge the fee. Again, my fault I misread the policies page. Don't make the same mistake.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Room had cockroach in it apparently not first time from review that hidden in back of booking.com reviews
No contact from hotel. Management my stuff is still outside because I'm afraid to bring it inside only contact was staff came to my room to get cockroach and they didn't even say anything just took it and left
Stay far away!!!!!!!

2  Thank 978haroldr
Kozlo, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sturbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

I'm sorry for the small insect found, however, we did remove it immediately after you informed the front desk and we did apologize several times.