“It's Cracker Barrel,. no more, no less”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Sturbridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The food was decent, service good, but the gift shop was terrific!! Worth the stop in! I found many gifts and hard to find candies.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have been to 4 Cracker Barrels in 3 states. They are all the same. The price is right and the service is decent, but the food is not good. It is extremely salty and has no distinct taste. I won't be going back to any Cracker Barrel. I have both their breakfast and lunch and there is no difference.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were on the road today and stopped at Cracker Barrel..Food was great, waitress was a 3 star.. They are always reliable..

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We had dinner at this Cracker Barrel while on a trip to New England. It was typical Cracker Barrel which is just what we wanted. I had chicken tenders (grilled) with green beans and biscuits. They were very good and just what I wanted after a long day traveling. Our server was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Good breakfast that’s all we ate there 2 times the service was a little slower than most Cracker Barrel’s the crowd was light. So not sure why but good breakfast both times