“Chain restaurant”

Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Sturbridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have been to 4 Cracker Barrels in 3 states. They are all the same. The price is right and the service is decent, but the food is not good. It is extremely salty and has no distinct taste. I won't be going back to any Cracker Barrel. I have both their breakfast and lunch and there is no difference.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were on the road today and stopped at Cracker Barrel..Food was great, waitress was a 3 star.. They are always reliable..

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We had dinner at this Cracker Barrel while on a trip to New England. It was typical Cracker Barrel which is just what we wanted. I had chicken tenders (grilled) with green beans and biscuits. They were very good and just what I wanted after a long day traveling. Our server was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Good breakfast that’s all we ate there 2 times the service was a little slower than most Cracker Barrel’s the crowd was light. So not sure why but good breakfast both times

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Passing through Sturbridge on our way to Maine and then again on our way home, we enjoyed breakfast at Cracker Barrel. The eggs are always fresh, the biscuits delightful, the sausage or bacon perfect....and then add in grits and apples. What a way to start the day!
Service here is really attentive and friendly.
And may I mention the shopping??? Love to do that after breakfast while my husband enjoys a cigar outside!