“Our new breakfast stop!”

Zachary's Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Stoughton
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Looking for somewhere new to have breakfast, we made the trip up Route 138 to Zachary's in Stoughton. I had the Ultimate Hash Platter, 3 Poached Eggs on top generous Corned Beef Hash, Homefries all smothered with Hollandaise Sauce (toast too!) The wife had eggs, bacon and home fries with raison toast. Great food at a reasonable price makes this place a new favorite for us. The only issue, and it was minor, was that our server could have more attentive.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Great food !! Very busy on weekends!! Eat at bar usually has a seat , but you may have to wait for a few minutes,,,

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for good not spectacular dining this is your place. Everything is made well. Greek salad large and filled w fresh tasty veggies. Sandwiches are large and tasty. No complaints

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was running errands in Stoughton and stopped for breakfast and was disappointed, I first asked if the hash was homemade my server said no so I opted for the eggs Benedict. The portion was huge but it was very thick sliced ham on an undercooked English muffin with the worst holladaise sauce I have ever had so I really was not impressed. My waitress was great but the food was just ok and was rushed out of the kitchen!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

First visit and we weren't disappointed. Service was exceptional, food was nicely presented, very tasty, and there was plenty of it. My Dad had a hamburger that was huge (He's 87 and ate the whole thing! Fries too!) My wife loved the poached eggs on English muffin with spinach and sauce that was so enormous she took two thirds of it home. I had a hamburger club that was cooked to perfection, with plenty of fresh crisp lettuce and tomato. Overall an excellent meal.