“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My family loves Town Spa we live about 40 mins from there. We love the pizza, fries and Greek salad!! I was craving pizza and French fries. When we got our order I couldn’t believe the fries! So I said something to the waitress and she said they changed there fries. I didn’t like them. I miss there old fries and wish they would bring them back. So disappointed!! But the pizza was excellent!! Please bring the fries back!!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Old school, friendly and one of the best darn pizzas around. I think most would call this bar or pub pizza - thin crust small pizza. Tomato sauce is tangy and flavorful, toppings fresh and generous. Had a pizza with pepperoni, mushroom and sausage pizza last night. Wonderful - the sausage and pepperoni were nice and crispy - as was the pizza (which I always order on the crispy side). DH and I split a small Caesar salad which was fresh and dressing with creamy tangy dressing and croutons - small was more than enough for the two of us. DH had raviolis with a side of meatballs which he said were very good.
A nice spot for pizza - only down side is that it is cash only - there is an ATM on the premises though.

2  Thank Jill J
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

When you love pizza and it has to be GF and you fee like pizza. What do you do? You travel 45 minutes and get really good GF pizza at Town Spa Pizza that is what you do. Their GF pizza is extremely good and it has never let me down.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

awesome food especially salad and veggie pizza. They only accept cash so be prepared or you will have to use the atm. They have a really nice bar there with good drinks

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Sometimes, there are businesses that “just seem to get it right”, and the Town Spa is one of them.

The Phillips family, who’ve owned and operated the place since its inception almost a century ago, are not only pillars of the community but just all around good, kind, fair and decent people, as well, and those sensibilities inform every aspect of the place.

So, it’s not just that their pizzas are great (which they are — in fact, so much so that they’re actually MAIL ORDERED by former customers who now live in other countries), or that the rest of their “family fare” offerings are equally good, but that there are first and second generation cooks and waitstaff working there, alongside high school kids, enjoying their first jobs, all of whom contribute to making diners’ experiences the best that they can possibly be. And as I’m sure you already know, that’s a rarity, in this day and age.

1  Thank Douglas T