“PAD THAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Thai Orchid
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Southbridge
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I love the Pad Thai here. The guys that run the place are friendly and the service is prompt. I highly recommend this gem for inexpensive food with a solid selection. Did I mention the Pad Thai?

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Thai Orchid

Reviewed 8 January 2015

This is a small restaurant with a warm, cozy feel (which we appreciated, as it was 11 degrees the night we ate there!). There was one man out front and I assume one cook in the back, but service was prompt and the food was very good, and reasonably priced. We were just passing through, staying overnight at a nearby hotel.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

We were on our way home and looking for a place to eat. We decided on Thai and saw this recommended on our route.

We were thrilled! We approached its location at night, with some trepidation, and our nav had us taking a right instead of a left, but we found it!

The prices were incredibly reasonable, and the food delicious! We had 4 meals, 3 appetizers and 1 soup and no one was disappointed!

The server was attentive and the food came quickly- and as I hinted at, it was delicious!

I can't wait to have the opportunity to return!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were in the area and ate here on Tripadvisor and Yelp recommendations. We were fairly surprised at how seedy the area was. The atmosphere is pretty low end. I actually liked the food, but my husband and daughters thought it was below average. The service was good, the presentation mediocre. They got 3 out of 4 orders incorrect the first time, but quickly redid them.
In summary - not a bad choice, but not as exceptional as the reviews indicate.

1  Thank bhappy50
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Enjoyed lunch with a friend. Food was well presented, tasty and price was reasonable. Would recommend yo anyone and will certainly return again. Prices were Aldo reasonable. Service was attentive as well . Highly recommend!