This place is on a nice sandy private beach. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. The rooms were a bit dated. Toilet slow to flush and water in tub slow to drain. We were in room 148. Towels rough. Cable TV very basic channels. Regular rooms have no microwave. The breakfast area was nice. Selections were good-fruit bowl was of nice quality. No toast available though which was odd.
Staff in all areas helpful and friendly. Used indoor hot tub. There was no hot water in pool area shower so had to go back to room wet on a cool evening and shower there. Did report this to staff.
I think in the off season all services are not up and running. Might be 4 star in summer. They were closing the following w/e but were still having and expecting bus tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod