This was our second year at the Riviera. Our daughter just loves it. The Kid's Club (age 5 and up) is a such a huge hit, she wanted to participate every day we were there. It is obvious the counselors running the program really enjoy children and are great. The list of activities available is extensive. My daughter (and 4 little friends she met this year) were very excited to join in the beach yoga class. Too cute! Let's not forget to mention the dive-in movies, hermit crab races, beach party, kite making, dance lessons and more. And while the young 'uns are off, Mom and Dad can enjoy a cocktail at the bar or order poolside. The staff is courteous and friendly. On the day we checked out, even the young man in charge of beach towels asked if we enjoyed our stay. Our room was spacious and clean, equiped with fridge, tv, and hair dryer. It was adequate for the three of us and the amount of time we actually spent in it. Having access to the beach, an outoor pool and indoor pool covers all the bases. The outdoor pool at the Riviera is especially great for little ones - zero entry and a lot of fun. If you enjoy the beach more, staff will gladly set up and umbrella and chairs for you. Beach towels are also provided. The sand is soft and clean. The water can get a fair amount of seaweed, but that's Mother Nature. Our daughter rode the banana boat last year. This year she and I went parasailing together from a sister resort down the street ~ an experience we will talk about for a long time. If you're looking for peace and quiet then this is probably not the place for you. It is really geared toward families and there are many children running, splashing, playing, yelling and just having the time of their lives. If you're looking for a "kid friendly" environment on the beach, I'm not sure there's any place better on the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod