Riviera Beach Resort
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
US$ 229
Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 476
US$ 323
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 388/night.

Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 236
US$ 224
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
US$ 133
Hotels.com
US$ 441
US$ 390
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 443/night.

The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 356
Travelocity
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
US$ 425
US$ 412
Orbitz.com
Parkers River Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 302
All reviewsocean frontbeautiful beachbeach barfirst floorchairs and umbrellaspool viewfamily vacationnext yearbreakfast was includedkids clubgreat for kidsoff seasonbit datedyear after yearlabor dayevery summertowels
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My wife and I took our kids to the Cape during the season for years when our two daughters were younger. Once the kids were older my wife and I continued to take trips to the Cape off season and have stayed at the Red Jacket Riviera or the Blue Rock for golf. This year we decided to take our two grandchildren for a summer trip August 15th to 18th. At first a little lerry until we arrived at the Riviera, what a place for kids in the summer (and adults). The resort has both indoor and outdoor pools suited for kids. Daily activities for the kids from kite building and flying, face painting, beach games, etc. You were supplied with beach chairs and umbrellas at the beach when needed. There were also plenty of local activities in the area. A walk down the beach to a fishing pier with my Grandson. My wife and I had a blast with our grandchildren. The staff was very friendly and accomidating, the rooms comfortable and clean. Don't get me wrong, my wife and I will still enjoy our off season trips, the only thing missing will be what seemed like hundreds of kids ranging from 2 to 12, something we expected.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms seemed like the best
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Skip L
RIVBEACHBassRiver, General Manager at Riviera Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2011

It was our pleasure to have you as a guest at The Riviera Beach Resort and we thank you for taking the time to let us know how everything was while you were here. The location, the pools, the restaurants and the staff are all areas we take seriously and I am glad your experience with them were all very good. The resort works diligently on a daily basis to exceed our guest expectations. We welcome you back in our shoulder seasons and thank you very much for your continued patronage.The management and staff rely on our guest feedback to constantly improve our overall service.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

Truly off the beaten path, Riviera Beach Resort has a relaxing atmosphere and is kid friendly.

Service: 5 Stars,
Front Desk: Very friendly, will help you find and/or give directions to the restaurant you are looking for.
Maid Service: Very friendly, kept the rooms clean and towels fresh upon request.
Maintenance: Plugged the toilet up on the first day, someone was there in 10 minutes to unplug it.
On the Beach: Someone helps you with the Resorts Beach chairs and umbrellas. This is a first for me as I have never seen this before. The beach was very clean.
At the Pool: No lifeguard on duty, the pool seemed dirty but we narrowed it down to people coming in off the beach into the pool.

Value: 4 Stars, When the reservations were made, we were like "Got an extra Arm and Leg?" but once we arrived it was well worth it. The little extras they have here make up for the price in a big way. Even though we didn't have a beach or pool facing room, but we were placed close enough to the Beach it was no worries.

Sleep Quality: 5 Stars, Slept like a baby. Beds are comfortable, A/C works just fines.

Cleanliness: 5 Stars, Other than the outdoor pool as mentioned above, the grounds was very clean.

Kids Activities: 5 Stars, Plenty of activities for the kids. We made kites, that the resort provided, a flew them on the beach all day long.

Breakfast: Not Sure, didn't eat breakfast here, but would have been nice to have a continental breakfast. Went out into town to eat breakfast.

Free Wi-Fi: 3 Stars, Once connected, it works fine. Hard part is getting connected.

We enjoyed our time here at the Riviera Beach Resort and plan on returning next year to enjoy the beach. Right now Hurricane Irene is coming up the coast and we have to get out of dodge.

Overall 5 stars for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ChiefSporty
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Stayed for 3 nights with a 2,5 & 7 year old kids.all in all good value for the money very close to the beach and a good pool for young kids. Got plenty of beach chairs and umbrellas for the beach. Dent utilize the kids "club".

• Stayed: August 2011

Thank you very much for your recent stay and taking the time to send us your thoughts. The Resort is located on our own private beach and we spend too many hours to count on our grounds and pools. The resort has and will continue to cater to families and we organize daily activities for children. With regards to our staff we train them to be very friendly, helpful and attentive to each guest and any needs they may have. Thank you again and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

This place certainly was not worth the money. The one positive thing I can write is the location. Nice beach! However, the stay started with check in. No welcome, no smiles, no helpful information you would expect from check in, just hurried us along. Got the speech about the rules and was wondering at that point if I was in the correct place. I have to mention the towel card because it's such a ridiculous system there. They hand you a card and warn you, not nicely, that you must not lose it and must be turned in at check out or you pay 25$ per towel per guest. I felt I spent more time worrying about my towel card and doing inventory of my towels used then enjoying my stay. Walls in the rooms are paper thin,The TVs are ancient, the restaurant service was chaotic and slow and parking was limited and a mess. So glad we were there for only a weekend.
Not an experience I expected from a Red Jacket "resort".

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank lsbuck
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We (2 adults, 2 teenage girls) stayed at the Riviera Beach Resort for a week in early July, coinciding with 4th July celebrations.
It was in a central location, enabling us to easily drive to P'Town, Chatham and Hyannis (and the passenger ferry to Martha's Vineyard). The beach was fine, restaurant good. The bedroom had rather stale bedding and the powerful outside light kept our room lit up all night. The Murphy Bed that the girls shared was OK. We made good use of the kitchen and deck.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Pilvi4444
RIVBEACHBassRiver, General Manager at Riviera Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2011

Thank you for your recent stay at The Riviera Beach Resort. We apprecaite you taking the time to share your experience while you were here. The management and staff strive daily to keep our rooms and property sparkling. Our front desk is open 24 hours and we are always happy to receive any requests from our guests to help insure their comfort. The location and our private beach are certainly a main attarction that we offer here in Bass River-South Yarmouth. Please return to any of our seven Red Jacket Resorts when you are on Cape Cod or in The White mountains of New Hampshire.