Truly off the beaten path, Riviera Beach Resort has a relaxing atmosphere and is kid friendly.
Service: 5 Stars,
Front Desk: Very friendly, will help you find and/or give directions to the restaurant you are looking for.
Maid Service: Very friendly, kept the rooms clean and towels fresh upon request.
Maintenance: Plugged the toilet up on the first day, someone was there in 10 minutes to unplug it.
On the Beach: Someone helps you with the Resorts Beach chairs and umbrellas. This is a first for me as I have never seen this before. The beach was very clean.
At the Pool: No lifeguard on duty, the pool seemed dirty but we narrowed it down to people coming in off the beach into the pool.
Value: 4 Stars, When the reservations were made, we were like "Got an extra Arm and Leg?" but once we arrived it was well worth it. The little extras they have here make up for the price in a big way. Even though we didn't have a beach or pool facing room, but we were placed close enough to the Beach it was no worries.
Sleep Quality: 5 Stars, Slept like a baby. Beds are comfortable, A/C works just fines.
Cleanliness: 5 Stars, Other than the outdoor pool as mentioned above, the grounds was very clean.
Kids Activities: 5 Stars, Plenty of activities for the kids. We made kites, that the resort provided, a flew them on the beach all day long.
Breakfast: Not Sure, didn't eat breakfast here, but would have been nice to have a continental breakfast. Went out into town to eat breakfast.
Free Wi-Fi: 3 Stars, Once connected, it works fine. Hard part is getting connected.
We enjoyed our time here at the Riviera Beach Resort and plan on returning next year to enjoy the beach. Right now Hurricane Irene is coming up the coast and we have to get out of dodge.
Overall 5 stars for a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod