We have been staying at the Red Jacket for 15 years every summer. It was recently renovated and is better than ever. The new outdoor bar and grille and patio area is awesome and enhanced an allready beautiful place. The pool and indoor pool are great and the private beach is beautiful. The kids club is better than ever and my two boys went every day and loved the counselors. The food at the grille is great and the frozen drinks are awesome. We met a great cocktail waitress named Ilyese who was super friendly and nice and she always brought our drinks to us quickly at the pool and the beach. She was awesome and worked hard all week! The general mgr Tom has ben there for years and is the nicest guy. He works hard and is always walking around picking up towels and trash and always has a smile for you. I admire his dedication and he had always been nice to us over the years. This place is the nicest on the cape and we spent 5 great nights in an ocean front room. The landscaping is beautiful and the grounds immaculate. I would like to see the hours of the outside bar extended and maybe a frequent renters program which offered a small discount to reward people who patronize red jacket resorts in cape cod and yarmouth several times a year.Prices are getting a little high!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 three or four-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound. Recently updated guest rooms are equipped with two queen beds or a king along with porch deck with most offering spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features large indoor and outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children's pool and Jacuzzi spa. The Kids' Klub, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. In addition, the Red Jacket offers on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker's River, which borders the resort. Parasailing and kayaking are available during summer season. Two dozen championship golf courses are situated within a half hour's drive, including our own Blue Rock course, located four miles from the resort. The Red Jacket's dining room serves signature New England cuisine. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort's full service spa. The Red Jacket Beach is also the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and special celebrations, and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Open from early April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod