“DQ is the place to go on the Cape”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in South Yarmouth
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Had a GREAT visit at my local Dairy Queen for a late evening snack on a weeknight just before the end of September. We were the only customers in the place. Amber took very good care of us, taking our order, taking our money and serving our food. She even let me sequence the delivery of hot and cold items so the cold wouldn't start to melt while I ate the hot. What a nice lady.
It is really great having a DQ in the neighborhood. I am right in the middle of two of them. Some have grills, some have only ice cream, depending on what the owner wants to offer, I was told. This one has hot dogs!!! and ice cream. Works for me.
Would be nice to see you next time I turn in to treat myself to something great to eat.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We had burgers, or chicken followed by ice cream desserts. Everything was good..as you would expect a Dairy Queen to be!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Dairy queen is always great so it is pretty much what you would expect! the waiter did flip over the blizzards though so that was good!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Dairy Queen Yarmouth 17 June 2018
Had a GREAT treat at the Dairy Queen in Yarmouth this beautiful Cape Cod Sunday afternoon smack in the near middle of June with my best bud for life. They had a craving for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard Treat and I got to get a no sugar added Dilly Bar, food for both my taste buds and my soul. Spent too much time reading the label. Sometimes it's better if you don't know. I know now it contained LOTS of carbs, too many carbs; hopefully, I will have forgotten how many by the time another chance to have one comes along.
Will have to look up sugar alcohol, one of the ingredients, unless somebody knows. Hope to see you here next time I drop in.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Who can drive by a DQ and not remember having one as a kid. We just can’t get by with only a cone these days....it Blizzards for us! We even had one for “lunch” one day!

Date of visit: May 2018