“Always a good bet for great ice cream”
Review of Cape Cod Creamery

Cape Cod Creamery
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in South Yarmouth
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Been going here every summer forever. Love Orleans Oreo but haven't had a flavor I didn't like. A little pricey but worth it.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of yummy flavors. Service was fast and friendly and the ice cream was delicious! Will go back on our next trip to the Cape.

Date of visit: October 2018
Alan D, Owner at Cape Cod Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you very much! I am always happy when the staff gets recognized

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Chocolate so chocolate that I had to cut it with a knife. Just kidding. It was the greatest chocolate ice cream with almonds that I have ever had.

Date of visit: October 2018
Alan D, Owner at Cape Cod Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

TC,
Thank you for the comments and review
So glad you enjoyed it

Reviewed 19 October 2018

We happened upon this Creamery after stopping in Michaels to pick up some art supplies. Staff were very friendly and shared samples with us to help select our flavors. There are many interesting choices. If you are not one for having candy in your ice cream, you might want to check with staff before ordering. One of us ordered a salted caramel ice cream that looked plain and turned out to have huge amounts of caramel filled chocolate pieces. We would definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I stopped in 5 minutes before closing heading back to my hotel next door and couldn't have been treated any more kind than if I had come when they first opened the door hours before. So many choices, not sure anyone could go wrong with picking any of the great flavors. Friendly service, lots of smiles & terrific ice cream. If business brings me back to the Cape I will definitely make a stop here.