“Excellent ice cream”

Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in South Yarmouth
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Some of the best ice cream that I have had. Some very interesting flavors make deciding what to have difficult. If in the South Yarmouth area, this is a must to stop at.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Best ice cream! Customer service is great! Lots of flavors! Almond joy is just the best ice cream!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Wasn't sure Cape Cod Creamery would be open this time of year but was happy it was. My husband and I decided to have ice cream for lunch so we stopped here. I ordered one scoop of the Vineyard Vanilla in a homemade waffle cone and my husband had 2 scoops of Monomoy Mud ( coffee ice cream with graham crackers and chocolate fudge swirl. The ice cream was delicious as was the waffle cone. We were the only ones there but by the time we got our ice cream there were 6 people behind us.
Definitely glad we stopped!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This place is always packed but the queue goes down quickly and there are plenty seats outside to eat your ice cream- it is right on route 28 and although the ice cream was good i would have been annoyed if I’d driven out of the way for it as it really was only ok and have tasted much better in other local outlets - we stayed in the hotel next door so wasn’t a problem - Butter Pecan was yummy though but def had better!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Creative great tasting ice cream, all named after local cities. I chose Dennis Rouble Chocolate, it was amazing with a hint of cinnamon!

Date of visit: September 2018