My husband and I spent our honeymoon here 4 1/2 years ago. We have been back twice since because it is such a delightful indulgence with the spacious clean bedrooms and nice jacuzzi's. The multi-course breakfast is wonderful, and the waitstaff pleasant and social. The owners are careful to give privacy, yet offer sight-seeing advice and cordial conversation when appropriate. Lots of little extras like cookies and tea/coffee "after hours", access to a video library, classical music, etc. The whole atmosphere is such a great touch of elegance without being overly done. I can't wait to go back in the spring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautifully restored bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable, all with private baths. Most of our rooms have double Jacuzzis,fireplaces and walk out decks. Each morning enjoy our seasonal full breakfast served at your own table for two. Afternoon teas and cookies and evening cordials also included. We are located close to beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, fine and casual dining, shopping and all that Cape Cod has to offer. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast South Yarmouth, MA - Cape Cod